Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing skills in sylph

greetings !!
    today I had the inconvenience that when trying to change the skills to my sylph Odin, in 5 times it has given me the same ability ... It is not normal that having so many to choose at random I touch the same 5 times with the following consumption of balens to forget that skill again. Could it be that I have a bad day or is there a flaw with random assignment of skills? I hope that the case is well explained, and since I did not expect this to happen to me, I have not taken photos of this subject.

It is a sort of bad luck, it took me months and tons of tons of bb's to get all of the wanted skills for Frigga. Many times i changed a skill for a worse one and the next day i've got the skill from the day before. This happened in many times and on more sylphs. It is a luck of cards. I have another sylph wich got all wanted skills in 8 attempts wich was really lucky and thus cheap because there were 2 merged delphics in it.

One lesson i've learned is that passives are best bought direct and the normal skills by 'drawing'.

Comment

Working...
    X