X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem with my account of kongregate

Nick:Old1
    Server 3 Europe
    Before I connect the kongregates with my facebook, But I wanted to change it on Kongregate account, That was the first time with my kongregate account.
    Please, I need help getting my account back, I know my password 100% but now it does not work anymore.

Btw , I have multiple accounts on kongregate, That's why I'm doing "heilin" (katynka is the name right now on the server).

Please, any help from you!

This is a Kongregate account issue. R2Games can only provide Wartune game support.

Please read through this article, and follow the instructions, and contact Kongregate support if you need further assistance: https://kong.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...er-my-account-
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

More specifically, Where do I have to make a ticket for kongregate?

Comment

In the page I linked, you'll see "Submit a request" in a few places. Click any of those links to open a support ticket with Kongregate.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-06-2018, 11:25 AM.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

ty so much , But i solved my problem 3 hours ago

Comment

I am happy to hear that.

Comment

Working...
            X