Thor 5% attack increase skill issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor 5% attack increase skill issue

Not sure what is going on here but thor has a following skill that raises character attack stat by 5% when equipped. The issue is it is not increasing my attack by 5%, it's more like 3.7%. I checked this on my other toons as well and the same thing. There are others having the same issue as well.

This also happens with zeus and eve so not a holy sword issue
    Last edited by R262181389; 02-21-2018, 04:17 PM.

The 5% boost used to work as it should long time ago when I checked it myself, but this was two or something years ago.
    Just an guess, but Sylph's passive skill 5% atk boost likely isn't calculated in as last multiplier (like (atk1+atk2+atk3)*1,05+dragonchant atk+xxxx). I did the math without atk inherited from dragonchant but it brought the the atk boost to 4 % so there is something else missing also. Too late night now to think what other atk boosters we have got recently Maybe clothing refine is one, but even that isnt enough to bring it to 5%.

Comment

I believe that the 5% stat-raise involves the raw ATK without clothing and astrals in the equation. Therefore it is possible that you can see a lower percentage difference with and without sylph equipped since the other stat-raisers are also %-wise.

Comment

u r moving thor from ur WP to u
        try to make u and ur WP have thor at the same time and see how much it rises

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          I believe that the 5% stat-raise involves the raw ATK without clothing and astrals in the equation. Therefore it is possible that you can see a lower percentage difference with and without sylph equipped since the other stat-raisers are also %-wise.
          My guess is that it doesn't multiply with other percent stat boosts. If you factor out the 20% bonus from KH, or the 15% from the dragonchant enchantment tree (i.e. switch to the freeze tree), you'll get a higher apparent boost, and if you also consider the % bonus from clothing level, that is probably the rest of it (can't confirm since there's no way to remove that bonus).

Comment

Working...
          X