Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Lag His Horrendous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lag His Horrendous

For the past 3 days the lag has been horrendous. More than usual. I have ran CCCleaner, Cleared the cache on R2Client, Ran the game on Client, IE and Chrome and the lag is still horrible.Server is S551 Glass Mines a.k.a S92
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Same, even tried 3 browsers , i finally gave up logged out , the frustration was worse lol
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

The game for me was running like trash too. But my problem was Java, not cashe ect. OP try re installing/updating Jave script. If you a java problem, It will say Javascript(0) on bottom left of screen when Loading server.
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-10-2018, 01:19 AM.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
        The game for me was running like trash too. But my problem was Java, not cashe ect. OP try re installing/updating Jave script. If you a java problem, It will say Javascript(0) on bottom left of screen when Loading server.
        all updated ty though
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Lag is a personal constant, and has been for a while now. Everyone has their degrees of lag, and some have ways to help reduce it that only work for them. Some actually do find clearing their cache, cookies, flash cache, and updating their browser, flash, java, operating system helps improve things. Some have been affected since patch 7.7 (me), some have been joining in every week since, while others will say they haven't noticed any more lag than normal. Some will find it all clears up after the next maintenance, others are finding out their ISPs actually do throttle speeds for games (also me). There's far too many variables to come up with a tried and true way to help anyone. I personally haven't found anything that works, except to try to avoid playing during peak times for both the game and my local area.

The only thing I can really suggest for anyone at this point is to start recording your gameplay and send R2 your videos.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ty memorylane
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Oh Sorry for the typo on the title there, i was on my phone and it did an auto correct.

Comment

I notice more lag on weekends and evenings than under morning and daytime.
                Do they have enough bandwith for all ppl playing at the same time ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by R22323757 View Post
                  I notice more lag on weekends and evenings than under morning and daytime.
                  Do they have enough bandwith for all ppl playing at the same time ?!?
                  I had noticed that as well. I was pretty much an evening person since I do things during the day and would have my evenings free to do things with my units. However, with my current schedule, most of the time I would be trying to get some sleep after eating dinner to wake up and do it all over again.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X