Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Skytrail cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrail cheating

I am on S591. Have a look at the weekly ranking in Skytrail. How is it possible to accrue 170+ hours (and rewards) without account sharing taking place? Remember there have been 2 maintenance periods this week.Please look into this and take the appropriate action.
    Last edited by Nimrod205; 03-10-2018, 09:06 PM.

nothing will ever be done about that - you will have to prove that account sharing is taking place - without actually getting the player to actually state that in pm or in anyform of chat, in game - u just blowing smoke - even if tracking IP address this still does not prove account sharing, the player cud just state they logged in somewhere else, R2 does not have the staff and resources available to go to the extent of banning a player for this.

As for 170 hours + is not possible as there is only 168 hours in week, so this just shows if this is infact true, how badly this part of the game is............
    Last edited by ellislsd; 03-10-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

ppl share accounts nothing can be done about it I ave pms of players saying they share accounts why should I do r2 jobs for them if they take the time to sit in sky trail for all that time well done they mustnt ave a life at all

Comment

It is impossible to get more than 168 hours in the ranking though. 7 days in a week, 24 hours in a day. 7*24=168.So please explain how someone can hold a post for more than 168 hours in any week.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
          It is impossible to get more than 168 hours in the ranking though. 7 days in a week, 24 hours in a day. 7*24=168.So please explain how someone can hold a post for more than 168 hours in any week.
          u ave to argue with r2 with that cuz we all know even the simplist task they mess up on

and we all know they like messing with time and timers

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
            I agree see below pic - love 4 sum 1 to explain this 1 - as the OP stated there has also been MT this week

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

I agree see below pic - love 4 sum 1 to explain this 1 - as the OP stated there has also been MT this week
              lol well we all know the r2 time machine must be working some were

wow had to check I didn't know their was 26 hrs in 1 day

Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap297.png Views:	1 Size:	129.9 KB ID:	1950372

can r2 show me what their clocks are like does it show over the 26 + hr day
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-10-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

lol well we all know the r2 time machine must be working some were

wow had to check I didn't know their was 26 hrs in 1 day

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tMWSnap297.png Views:\t1 Size:\t129.9 KB ID:\t1950372","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1950372","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

can r2 show me what their clocks are like does it show over the 26 + hr day
                LOL. I wonder if there are also 8,9 or 10 days in a Wartune week.

Comment

I just thought, 26 hours already and the day is not over yet. LOL
                  Last edited by R217157631; 03-10-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

well i would really , really like it if there was 26 hrs in a day.. i'd get more work done in RL and that would mean more money for my wife LOL
                    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

This isn't a cheat, it's the event not keeping proper time. A fix was attempted during this maintenance: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...e-on-march-7th, and clearly did not work. Thank you for the screenshots that show the fix failed. The devs will try fixing it again.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh I thought they are on Centauri time or something.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It maybe a wrong formula code the developer doing. Even possession time a player exceeded 5hrs (between 5:00:20 to 5:02:00) and yet still occupy a post.

Comment

lol i'm on there for over 26 hours and I can assure you i haven't invented a time machine and I wasn't on a post for 24 hours let alone 26. I am starting to wonder if R2 went through a restructure where they forgot to include anybody who could program or code in the new structure or are practicing reverse six sigma principles.

Comment

is this ever going to be fixed - again 168 hours in a week

Comment

Working...
                              X