Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some typographical wierdness

Pennants ..

As picture 1 shows .. i supposively cant own more then 6 .. Rofl ..

then how do i get 12 for a occupation period .. dont i own stuff in inv or vault too .. i can put 1000 there np ..
    as picture 2 and 3 show i activated more then 6 so again i own more then supposively possible

ofc we not stupid and guestimated after ranting that u wont let us activate more then 6 of same type at one time ..

but ??? why ..

why .. there are more slots to put the **** extras of same sort in ..

why u counting the 2 equiped in with the max 6 of same kind in activated

why is there a max and cant we just activate all doubles at once to recycle them all at once .. why we need to do it in 3 times .. 12 / 4 (as 6-2 equiped) .. if use the long way around to recycle them

???

and on top why do we need a recycle screen in pennant at all if it works with blacksmith too (didnt it cause enough lag .. so u had to add useless stuff and cap it so u could add more useless code )

???
    Last edited by demoniced; 03-11-2018, 12:22 PM.

You can have up to 6 of the same type and those same 6 can be used in every relic you own at the same time.

If you want to just recycle all the extras that you do not want or need the most simple way to do this is to not use/activate them.

If you go into the blacksmith you can recycle as many at a time as you wish.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post

???

and on top why do we need a recycle screen in pennant at all if it works with blacksmith too (didnt it cause enough lag .. so u had to add useless stuff and cap it so u could add more useless code )

???
      Well....... once you have double clicked on a relic it can not be recycled in the blacksmith, it can only be recycled under the recycle tab in relics.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
        You can have up to 6 of the same type and those same 6 can be used in every relic you own at the same time.

If you want to just recycle all the extras that you do not want or need the most simple way to do this is to not use/activate them.

If you go into the blacksmith you can recycle as many at a time as you wish.
        Well now mod .. ty for stateing the same as i did above in more extrapolated form without going in upon it or stating anything new or answer they whys nor the bad *own* typo

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Well....... once you have double clicked on a relic it can not be recycled in the blacksmith, it can only be recycled under the recycle tab in relics.
        again why we need it .. 6 of each kind yay thats not even a compleet reward u get at 1 time .. so even if u added 6 u left with a barrier that u need to nagotiate with this tab useage .. that u wouldnt if u used blacksmith .. even adding 4 that have no immediate purpose on accident .. isnt validation enough for a double recycle option liike that

then recycle hold 12 spaces .. another why .. so u can recycle 2 or 3 diffrent sorts (bit by bit as u get only 1 sort a time that u cant fit in it) .. where that in blacksmith only takes 2 or 3 (or the actual 1) place

the whole tab has no added value yet gives more code and restictions cap to the code
        .. like going from a to b via z ..
        in my view just another idea of imbreed monkeys behind a typewriter
        Last edited by demoniced; 03-16-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X