Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lucky exchange pennet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky exchange pennet

you nerf ours to milk us spenders like we saw in treasure lode.

this is our lucky exchange pennet vs the one we following patch for patch (internatial version we follow 100%)

quit trying to milk us for rewards and just give us the real lucky exchanges and not nerfed ones.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

this realy shows that 7 road knows how to take care of their players

and shows r2 are idiots and only want the cash from ppl

Comment

It's not a nerf, nor is it a bug. You are pointing out a totally different exchange.

How on earth would it make sense to give out purple pennants before we even have materials to upgrade the greens?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

chinese game is cheaper and they have other thoughts how to run a game can't compare with these money h..ny R2 .. and i dun know why R2 always send out half of the needs for new things

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's not a nerf, nor is it a bug. You are pointing out a totally different exchange.

How on earth would it make sense to give out purple pennants before we even have materials to upgrade the greens?

True. But it got me thinking, did the chinese servers get the latest patch much earlier than R2 servers? If we got it the same time as they did, then we really are falling behind. Having purple pennants on lucky exchange would mean chinese servers already have the pennant ascension stones available for all (as opposed to being available as a cash-only item).

Comment

they always have first and R2 nerves all

Comment

I ll keep ours for the time being as it has some clothing shards in it

Comment

Funny when they finally give some way to get cloth shards bit faster, people still find something to complain about. Be happy for what we get for a once and dont worry how some1 in China gets purple pennant. At the moment some1 in world is also likely scratching ticket and about to win 1m $ and you aren't..

Comment

happy that they finally brought back the clothing shards

Comment

r2/pro city (yes i say pro city as r2 only a provder for them) hide the resonance stones in recharge $100 a day for 20 resonance crystals and they hide the ascension stones in the treasure lode like recharge top amount in lode for 200x ascension stones but those are in that lucky exchange. for us cash big

the china internatial version we follow patch for patch

as for clothing shards i got over 30,000 clothing shards as casher
                    Cyanide

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post

r2/pro city (yes i say pro city as r2 only a provder for them) hide the resonance stones in recharge $100 a day for 20 resonance crystals and they hide the ascension stones in the treasure lode like recharge top amount in lode for 200x ascension stones but those are in that lucky exchange. for us cash big

the china internatial version we follow patch for patch

as for clothing shards i got over 30,000 clothing shards as casher
                      R2 is not a provider for ProCity. R2 and ProCity are partners who provide the same version of Wartune in English. The English version is adjusted by the devs for the Western market. It does not matter if a Chinese version is on the same patch we are, they are still a different version, for a different market.

The differences between versions is why this rule exists. From the Rules:
                      12. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

R2 is not a provider for ProCity. R2 and ProCity are partners who provide the same version of Wartune in English. The English version is adjusted by the devs for the Western market. It does not matter if a Chinese version is on the same patch we are, they are still a different version, for a different market.

The differences between versions is why this rule exists. From the Rules:
                        12. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums.
                        well I'm gratefull they put it their but come on give more than 1 pennent after using 30 event tokens as stage 1 of sky trail gives 4 so I would of liked to seen 2 or 3 after using 30 event tokens

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                          happy that they finally brought back the clothing shards
                          That's my feeling as well

Comment

if R2 and pro city are partners like you say why is it they get the elite club and r2 don't. the elite club members get free items in game mail at end of every month for being a EC member.
                            we x-server with them so it kind of unfair then.
                            Cyanide

Comment

I didn't know that still existed. I haven't heard anyone mention it in a long time. That would be a platform thing. Different platforms try to offer incentives to play on that platform versus another.

Comment

Working...
                              X