Sky Trail - Cyber Bullying??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trail - Cyber Bullying??????

Guys - i am not alone in this - R2 hav added into the game in 2 places,Time Vortex & Sky trail for the "bigger people" to beat up the "little people"

There is instances posted on social media mainly fb fan pages of the same players time and time again going after the same players.

It even states that harrasment will not be tollerated in your own TOS, and this is what this is, and if R2 does not see this as harrassment, then they are blind to this fact.

R2 have invented a way for this to happen - and quite a few and i mean a lot of tickets have been sent in about this which are just the same messages copied and pasted from support.

This needs to beither removed from the game and say put somewhere else, where the harrassment can stop, say wthin the dimensions as a lucky drop.

Even mentors when they come online will always get i in the neck about this.

"7. Abuse and Harassment

Notwithstanding anything previously outlined, R2Games does not necessarily monitor any User Content on the Site. You may not abuse or harass users and/or R2Games staff, which is defined as sending of junk messages, use of gibberish, slander, swearing, racism, impersonation, threatening, scamming, cheating, or any other conduct R2Games, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate."

just report to igda (intenational game developers association) as r2 is a member of the anti bullying programme

Comment

sky trial and time vortex is not bulling cause its like plundering like in the wilds if its allowed by the game its not wrong or bad some people just get plundered a lot and some don't get plundered it's all part of the game people don't like it they don't have to play the game.

Comment

To put it bluntly, the developers did not think this through as most of the events in game are geared to the ones that have the biggest wallets at the cross platform level; never for the ones who can try it out and defend against their own size or within their own server.

It seems we also have a booty smoocher in our midst as well. Listen, Cochise, people play the game as they want. Making features that only tailor to only one side and forgo the rest goes against that. You say plundering is part of the game, then plunder those who are within your BR and leave everyone else alone (if you got the balls); myself, I got balls since I can hit the best of them before I can work on the rest of their guild while throwing the guppies (low BR players) back into the water. If you spend a lot on your character and only hit smaller players, then you're not using the full potential of your money. Just sayin'.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

it is bulling point plank
          Last edited by viper.loves1984; 03-14-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGONSHAN View Post
            sky trial and time vortex is not bulling cause its like plundering like in the wilds if its allowed by the game its not wrong or bad some people just get plundered a lot and some don't get plundered it's all part of the game people don't like it they don't have to play the game.
            it is bulling

Comment

It is not bullying. It is playing the way these aspects of the game are designed to be played.
              Ingame name: Enelya
              Server: EST, R2games
              Servername: S50 HereAfter
              Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
              Toon: Archer
              Guild: Deadly Sins (DS)

Comment

what ever all the bullys are on r2 game servres i see lil punks

Comment

ever asked what they did to **** off the person kicking there ***. i'm forever kicking members of a certain guild off vortex posts as they deserve it.

also vortex possession and skytrail possession are pvp instances so you can fight. how about you stop clearing skytrail stages and stay low to avoid the big players as they level through it past you and out of your way.
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

The quote from the ToS is related to ingame communication, not to properly functioning game events.

There is nothing R2 can do about what's posted on Facebook. If there's evidence of cyberbullying on Facebook, it should be reported to Facebook. Cyberbullying is a serious thing, and the first thing anyone should do when they feel they are being cyberbullied is to remove themselves from where they are being bullied so that the bullies can't keep communicating with them.

By taking a spot in Vortex or Sky Trail, leaving the safety of the first map, entering a battleground, and so on, you are agreeing to participate in some form of player versus player combat. This is not cyberbullying, regardless of the frequency or who is initiating the combat. If you decide you do not wish to engage in such an activity, or if you feel at all targeted in them, you may want to not participate, and wait for events to obtain your resources.

As was explained for the Titan City events, and as will be explained for Sky Trail, these events are meant for people who have maxed out much of the game and don't have much else to do. Smaller players can get lucky and get a jump on those resources, but as long as there's someone who can beat you, you should be expecting it to happen.

Just a note: My reply is based on the claim of cyberbullying. There is a thread open already for suggestions on how this event could be better.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGONSHAN View Post
                      The difference is, wild plundering is on the same server, you could always take revenge, form consensus or act collectively.
                      Most top guys still want to be liked instead of hated.
                      Now there's no way to buy an additional attempt any more. The max times you could get hit per day by the same person is 5.
                      If one person has bad behavior, he is likely to receive more than 5 hits per day, which is more than he could hit back.
                      Not that there's no "top guy having bad behavior" on any server, but their AI is generally beatable by at least a few.
                      Besides, 800k gold is not much loss nowadays.

For Sky Trail, I'd be ok if they wait until a few minutes past the 1-hour mark or 3-hour mark, and wait until the spot is freed up if the timer is close to 5-hour.
                      I've been sharing the location of whoever that hits me a few minutes before the rewards mark, and will share their BR if I knew it.
                      If they did it when I was offline, I'd search for them and share their location if they are currently active.
                      We do maintain a list of repeat offenders and will kick them whenever we see them, regardless of their timer status.
                      By "sharing" it could mean it's shared on the same server or cross-server friends.
                      I normally don't send cross-server bullhorns, but it is also a good way to share it with the world.
                      Don't just curse back or share only their server and name. Find their current location and share it along with their server and name.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        The quote from the ToS is related to ingame communication, not to properly functioning game events.

There is nothing R2 can do about what's posted on Facebook. If there's evidence of cyberbullying on Facebook, it should be reported to Facebook. Cyberbullying is a serious thing, and the first thing anyone should do when they feel they are being cyberbullied is to remove themselves from where they are being bullied so that the bullies can't keep communicating with them.
                        Firstly, have u seen the in game comms on x server bullhorns the people post about skytrail, on most occasions it aint pretty - that is in game communication

Secondly, the facebook item was advising is of in-game mail from this game being posted on fanpages, where the same people have bombarded the same players time and time again, this is nothing to do with FB

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

Firstly, have u seen the in game comms on x server bullhorns the people post about skytrail, on most occasions it aint pretty - that is in game communication

Secondly, the facebook item was advising is of in-game mail from this game being posted on fanpages, where the same people have bombarded the same players time and time again, this is nothing to do with FB
                          The bullhorns I've seen on my cluster are from people who lost a spot and thought swearing at the person who took it was a good idea. That's not bullying at all.

If players are being directly communicated with, in a manner that is against the rules, those players need to contact support with screenshots of those messages. I have not seen them, so I don't know if they are actually against the rules. Being attacked repeatedly, even by the same person or group of people, is not against the rules.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Viper.love, if you feel they are bulling you. Don't bother with it till you are strong enough. I have a character with the BR of 800k almost 1 mill I get on Sky as well Vortex. Times where she has stayed on and other times she has not. I just wait till you suckers go to bed and snag it. *snickers* So there! Oops I gave my trick away.

Comment

OK R2 says its not bullying even memorylane says its not bullying so lets put it to this question (example)

Player A hunts down Player B every day and searches every post to hunt him/her down to kick ONLY THIS ONE PLAYER NO OTHERS day in day out for 3 to 6 mnths

is this bullying or is this part of the game

you tell me

Comment

Working...
                              X