Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy forge and henna event again after finish it 2 days ago?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy forge and henna event again after finish it 2 days ago?!?!?!?!?!

holy forge and henna event again after finish it 2 days ago are you kidding me ??? how can i get something from this events when i spent all holy forge materials and henna on events that was 2 days ago finish????? you realy make some big ******

just checked on oceanic wow

same event we had last event don't they know how to make new events

do you realy need some help in designing new events

r2 u must make a forum for us to suggest brand new events for you

cuz clearly the ppl in ur offices avnt got a clue at all
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-16-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

yes this event just finish and look its start now again with 1 day break and in that 1 day thy think we get materials to do that event again

Comment

maybe I go grab some cash from the money tree I planted last year hahahaha

Comment

I don't see how they could have screwed up l like this. Even the hot event items are incorrect. We're on a new batch, not the gear **** anymore...
          ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LadyOmega View Post
            I don't see how they could have screwed up l like this. Even the hot event items are incorrect. We're on a new batch, not the gear **** anymore...
            ok then let it be in thusday again this event and next saturday too maybe till end of march or april only this event

Comment

I am curious if this is intended, one time and I could just shake it off, but the second time that the devs messed up event rotation, I begin to wonder. Pretty sure a large portion of the playerbase won't be able to participate in the holy forge/tattoo event to full effect, hence very few event item gains (devil eye), if any.

I sure wish a mod/admin can communicate with us what's the deal with the devs. I hate to see threads like these just get ignored and forgotten as if it weren't a legitimate concern by players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                I sure wish a mod/admin can communicate with us what's the deal with the devs. I hate to see threads like these just get ignored and forgotten as if it weren't a legitimate concern by players.
                The answer is same every time there's a question about the events. The devs decide the events. R2 doesn't have control over what events the devs decide to run. Feedback will be forwarded.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  The answer is same every time there's a question about the events. The devs decide the events. R2 doesn't have control over what events the devs decide to run. Feedback will be forwarded.
                  so whats the deal doing same events back to back several times .. we not askeing them to decide diffrently ( just yet ).. only why they think its better, or worse, or if they even think, what they might think in future on these , what they rely upon from past on these (hint they can read that here)?
                  Last edited by demoniced; 03-16-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post

so whats the deal doing same events back to back several times .. we not askeing them to decide diffrently ( just yet ).. only why they think its better, or worse, or if they even think, what they might think in future on these , what they rely upon from past on these (hint they can read that here)?
                    Pretty much this. I just wanted to know the devs' intention for breaking the norm on event rotation and making them know of how displeased the community is.

@MemoryLane: Thanks for forwarding my concern.

Comment

I also have noticed the same events back to back. Dev's are getting lazy by the looks of it.

Comment

should fire those annoying pain in *** dev's that have their own will .. wouldnt had allowed these useless dev's only in for the money and creating fights among the ppl involve cursing threating eachother

Comment

Another holy forge/tattoo event coming (instead of resistance crystals).

Comment

Working...
                          X