so i guess no euda event this month :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i guess no euda event this month :(

as i see you skip euda events this week and get us sylph before so i guess this month we will not have euda events and soul crystal/souls event what you will skip next i just wonder ?????

Eudaemon events have been on average once a month. This month, they were on the 10th.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Eudaemon events have been on average once a month. This month, they were on the 10th.

ohhh but you are so wrong that was one euda event for euda skills and second euda event is week before sylph event for blood of zeus and equip . how is posible to not know that and you are somehow a moderator of this forum :O

23.jan sylph event

[removed]
      this euda event is allways before sylph event 16. jan 2018

and this euda is after sylph event 3,february 2018

[removed]

like you see both are different events with euda stuff and we dont have this month this one who is week before sylph event. i guess cuz you get *** after chinese new year same events for two weeks in row and that are gems event and you now skip this euda blood of zeus event and go straght to sylph event so you get other big "back to back" event with holy forge and adv henna who end and new same event start 1 day after first end
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-20-2018, 09:01 PM. Reason: Links to that channel or website are not allowed.

Comment

Hot Events can change and can also change the order in which we are use to seeing them in.

As MemoryLane did say there was Eudaemon events on the 10th. They was for Eudaemon Resistance Essence, War Emblem Resistance, Warpath Crystals, and war emblem RES reduction.

You can find those events here

The month is not yet over and we may or may not see the Eudaemon Blood of Zeus event, we just have to be patient and see what events the devs will give us next.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

nooo he told that only have one euda event in month and that is not true, for this last year and more there is always 2 euda events, so or he dont know or he make mistake (100% he dont know and i get sorry for him and his place as moderator in wartune section of forum ) and yes that event was this month that he say but blood of zeus and skills that was every time ,for last year and more 7 days before sylph event, was not
          Last edited by andrejsergej21; 03-20-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
            Hot Events can change and can also change the order in which we are use to seeing them in.

As MemoryLane did say there was Eudaemon events on the 10th. They was for Eudaemon Resistance Essence, War Emblem Resistance, Warpath Crystals, and war emblem RES reduction.

You can find those events here

The month is not yet over and we may or may not see the Eudaemon Blood of Zeus event, we just have to be patient and see what events the devs will give us next.
            Personally, I find that concerning as the devs can just shove anything on events to their discretion at anytime they want too as well without the need to explain to the community (at the very least). No one can plan anymore for the upcoming events to get the most out of it.

Comment

You didn't specify which Eud events you were talking about in your first post. I answered appropriately.

Events are not set in stone, they can and do change from time to time. You can still plan ahead, by gathering materials as you normally for them while waiting for the next run of the event you are looking for.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X