Sky-trail Possession rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky-trail Possession rewards

This is getting ridiculous as this is the 8th time I did not receive possession reward! Before anyone asks, yes I have put tickets in - twice! The first got no response and the second, which showed not only missing 1 Hr reward but the 3 Hr Reward! R2's response? I got a whopping 5 green pennants instead of the 21 which I should have received! I wonder how many more players also put tickets in for missing items and received little, poor or no response? It's bad enough that both Sky-trail and Time Cavern encourage cyber-bullying, especially in Sky-trail, usually between 1-5 minutes before reward is due let alone not receiving rewards! Below is the latest as all my previous screenshots are in .docx which R2 won't accept!

Click image for larger version

Name:	R2 screenshot no reward 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	1952867
    N.B. The only way is to paste into Paint (2D only) after FN/PRTSC

S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

You don't receive rewards if you take a spot from someone who has already collected rewards. The way around this is to take empty spots, or take a spot that someone has been on for under an hour.

When you send in multiple tickets for the same issue, R2 starts thinking you're spamming the ticket system and they only answer one. If you're going to insist on taking spots after the one or three hour mark, and then send in a ticket for a reward, keep one running ticket and a running tally so that you don't confuse support.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Then, pray tell me oh mighty head moderator why wasn't this in patch notes? Why isn't there a cooldown after the first hour as, according to you, it's pointless taking a spot after the first hour? Secondly, you are talking a load of 'bollocks!' as I have received rewards after taking a slot after 1 hour & after 3 hours! Surprisingly I got all 3 rewards after possession for 5 hours!! As far as tickets go, I have only put 2 in as I got no response to the first and a paltry 5 pennants 'compensation' after the second ticket instead of the 21 that I should have received! Yet again tonight, I got zero rewards, this time from an unoccupied slot that I held for 3 hours & 42 minutes! This has got so ridiculous that, for the foreseeable future, I will not be recharging balens and I hope, that when I spread your 'game rules', a lot more will stop giving R2/kabam their hard earned cash!
      S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

It's a bug. The whole event is riddled with them. There's plenty of posts already that talk about this as a bug, and as a bug it is not surprising that you are running into odd things, like the only real work around does not always work. Pick a ticket and just keep updating it with a running total of what you're owed.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's a bug. The whole event is riddled with them. There's plenty of posts already that talk about this as a bug, and as a bug it is not surprising that you are running into odd things, like the only real work around does not always work. Pick a ticket and just keep updating it with a running total of what you're owed.
          because this patch wasn't even tested was sent out to the server population and bybassed the r2testers that's why their is bugs everywhere

Comment

Working...
          X