Missing bound balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing bound balens ?

Damn i can get the screen shot too big but anyway i lost i think 600 bound balens to some reason maybe i was to shock to believe it but i think it is a bug if not then i will try to live on XD

Thx in advance for the time and i haven't seen any other treads about this.

Have you upgraded anything recently? Maybe you upgraded something and didn't have enough items or the items was in your guild vault and used bound balens to upgrade instead

Comment

Usually balens/bound balens are spent on things when we run out of materials while upgrading something, or when buying more attempts of things, and so on. It's very rare that they vanish on their own.

To find out what happened to yours, please send in a ticket with about how many bound balens you are missing, and the approximate time frame you think they went missing (example, if you had them at 10pm server time yesterday, and noticed they are gone at noon today, then your time frame would be April 5, 10pm - April 6, 12pm), and support will look at your logs to see what they got spent on, and if they find there was an error, they will return the bound balens.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Confirmation to bound/unbound balen usage will NOT appear if you have a small bit of regular material to upgrade and clicked faster in doing so. It supposed to if you don't have enough (period) materials (to make up for it) but there been instances where it didn't show up until the materials are fully gone. Maybe something to be looking into.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X