talisman engulf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talisman engulf

it is bug a last gote the right stats but then clik accept ther stats dint go over on my talisman so demand you give me my stats i accept over on them so i can start stop ned go vortex so tirred of all you bugs who dont get fixe.

If you haven't done it already, you should sent a ticket about your issues with talisman as we can't fix this directly from the forum. Be sure to add as much info you can though.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

wrong post

Comment

has try but i give up ther want scren short told can not go back in time ther told me only random that you get over so now we dont get that it show scren and you accept who go overs or is just new way to avoid help fixe bugs
        Last edited by kanusti; 04-16-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
          has try but i give up ther want scren short told can not go back in time ther told me only random that you get over so now we dont get that it show scren and you accept who go overs or is just new way to avoid help fixe bugs
          When you engulf, it does show like this choosing random which stats to replace and you have to click it wisely before replace the stats from the old one to the new one.
          Attached Files
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
            it is bug a last gote the right stats but then clik accept ther stats dint go over on my talisman so demand you give me my stats i accept over on them so i can start stop ned go vortex so tirred of all you bugs who dont get fixe.
            There is this New Experiences and of course any new player could try this what I have found out easy way by collecting as much as you can more Legendary Chest before opening it.
            Why cause the since Legendary Chest does drop out random stats but here a interesting part if a non-vip or free player could do this by saving more chest at least 99 before open it.
            You might get lucky one or two drop out fully Legendary Stats in Talisman but of course depend which one you will get and best save the talisman that has full stats legendary plus don't engulf.
            (depend but me I save those Talisman just in case if I need to switch them and any one are Legendary stats Talisman than I start to level them using EXP Talisman. I been collecting a lot of legendary chest to get my chance to drop them out especially if you got talisman already level up you want to keep/equip might as well collect as much chest to drop 1 or 2 with fully legendary stats than can engulf since engulf is random and won't get to replace the stats you want so it take time)

Don't forget it's all about Strategy to get yourself strong and not cash if you not much of spender. There are some player is no spender or less could get strong. (just advice & tips you can try it so as sylph skill don't need to buy skill if it cost a lot for one skill, you can click "Learn Skill" and click the one to forget pay 300 balen/bound balen to keep clicking "Learn skill" but of course if keep clicking it will cost you 300 balen/bound balens if your time cooldown isnt end. It's same thing)
            Attached Files
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
            X