Day 15 Hot Items Not There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 15 Hot Items Not There

Server 764 did not receive the hot events for day 15 today, we were supposed to get Guardian Chests for 39 balens each to exchange for eudaemon, all the other chests showed up in the shop except this one. PLEASE fix this immediately so we can get the eudaemons, it is not possible to get them otherwise.

Originally posted by Spookiez View Post
    Server 764 did not receive the hot events for day 15 today, we were supposed to get Guardian Chests for 39 balens each to exchange for eudaemon, all the other chests showed up in the shop except this one. PLEASE fix this immediately so we can get the eudaemons, it is not possible to get them otherwise.
    what do you mean? If you can screenshot what you are mention maybe other player can help you with that (giving support player or any Mentor) Mentor can't tell what are you talking about especially sending ticket without proof in screenshot to be exactly what you mean.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

The Guardian Chest Pack is not available in the shop and it is day 15 on S764.

Comment

Now I see what is missing in your new server and took screenshot of it.
        Attached Files
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyc2708 View Post
          The Guardian Chest Pack is not available in the shop and it is day 15 on S764.
          Already PM MemoryLane to check this Post site especially took more screenshot what you have there as well. I wish you soon get that chest back in shop before than . More Information can proof exactly the help of any Mentor (Player) to found out the issues.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I had this on my notes to ask, but I forgot, then the person who would be able to verify it was out sick, and then we patched.

Edit: Guardian Chest can now be found in the Limited Time Offer tab in Hot Events.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-19-2018, 09:08 PM.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X