Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss

3. World BOSS optimization: The World BOSSES acquire a damage absorption shield that lasts 5 minutes. Want to know what happens? Just go fight the BOSSES!

just please say a world boss nerf that requires a few seconds over 5 min to kill for around 40 million gold.. pre patch world boss i was averaging 60 to 70 million per world boss off 2 skills but this post patch world boss you are capped at 10,000,000 gold and daru per round you fight it no matter the damage you do.

please have the cap removed. this looks like a good feature but with the cap being introduced its honestly a nerf.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    3. World BOSS optimization: The World BOSSES acquire a damage absorption shield that lasts 5 minutes. Want to know what happens? Just go fight the BOSSES!

just please say a world boss nerf that requires a few seconds over 5 min to kill for around 40 million gold.. pre patch world boss i was averaging 60 to 70 million per world boss off 2 skills but this post patch world boss you are capped at 10,000,000 gold and daru per round you fight it no matter the damage you do.

please have the cap removed. this looks like a good feature but with the cap being introduced its honestly a nerf.
    Yea seem the World Boss why call Invincible cause it take like 5 minutes until when it really show it take damage on the world Boss HP when it reduce to zero. Each time for world boss invincibility give 30-50 million or more for gold/daru. that's how i see. lol
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

Yea seem the World Boss why call Invincible cause it take like 5 minutes until when it really show it take damage on the world Boss HP when it reduce to zero. Each time for world boss invincibility give 30-50 million or more for gold/daru. that's how i see. lol
      highest i have done on pre patch WB was 120 million on 2 skills (my archer passives both proc'd) .. during invincible and after invincible the most you can make per round (starting fight to dying) is 10 million per. that cap has to go

Cyanide

Comment

10 mil per round, 30 second cooldown, but you can kill the cooldown for bound/real balens, which means you can do more than 30-50mil gold/daru, you just have to spend some of those free balens from the weekly devotion chests to do it.

Feedback about world boss will be forwarded next week. Please do continue to contribute thoughts on the current layout.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          10 mil per round, 30 second cooldown, but you can kill the cooldown for bound/real balens, which means you can do more than 30-50mil gold/daru, you just have to spend some of those free balens from the weekly devotion chests to do it.

Feedback about world boss will be forwarded next week. Please do continue to contribute thoughts on the current layout.
          when that feedback comes next week i going to tell them what i think .. spend for 1/2 of what i could make for free in 10 seconds is **
          Cyanide

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post

when that feedback comes next week i going to tell them what i think .. spend for 1/2 of what i could make for free in 10 seconds is **
            I also got less than before, but now devo is guaranteed so no complaints.
            Not that I like the 10 million cap per round, but the devo part is so much better.
            Previously, it was either a decent hit or a complete miss, and your gain is on someone else's loss.
            At least now everyone gets something, and no one is robbing someone else for devo.
            As for the cap, I agree it shall be removed.
            They might actually just want to limit the TOTAL rewards given to all players per WB, that's why there's a limit for all.
            On the other hand, players who can get 50 milli in 10 seconds don't have urgent need of gold or daru any ways, and they've gotten plenty before this patch.

PS. I donated all gold and daru before leaving game. Returned 2 years later and still working on my second eudaemon awakening.

Comment

I had decided to take a venture into this new patch. I am sorry, but will someone do me a favor and find the "genius" responsible for putting "limits"/"caps" on something and take him/her out back and give them the "phone book treatment" (I mean, do not spare the phone book; if it is broke after it is used too many times, find another to keep it going)?

What does anyone (developer wise) gain from putting such other than to ticking off the players? I mean, you got one job there (to fix the WB); that's all. There is no need for this cap (and you're wonder why I am really perturbed on those surveys; yeah, I went "creative" with such; after that, I take to social media to knock them some more).

Wake me up when someone finally gets their head out of their *** on that side of the woods.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well if u want more just remove ur edu sylph and a few astrals make urself weaker so u die quicker

the quicker u die the more u achieve

Comment

this boss is good 40m or 50m is good that is 80 or 100m gold/daru per day so is ok(for me is same like before this i get too around 40m gold only was last 20 sec boss). and without cap i guess lots ppl will get abnormal amount of gold for that 4-5 atks in boss shield so who will play DDL after that who give 300-400m gold in one week and on wb you can get 1b per day if is not cap. so i think is better this way with cap

Comment

Please remove the limit on world boss. While I do agree that this new world boss is better for the ones that lag and the lower levels but why does it need a limit? It's not like if the limit is removed, that is going to affect what others get since there is a 5 minute window where everyone can get rewards. We build our toon up so we can get rewarded for it, this new limit takes that away.

While many may not need gold, me included, we can still use the daru

Comment

Working...
                    X