SkyTrail Weekly rewards not received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrail Weekly rewards not received

I ranked 69 (no laughing) this past week, and in the 60's the week before. Didn't receive weekly rewards either week. First time, I assumed user error This time I watched most carefully, and nada. Nothing in mail and no green talismen in the pack. (Ugh, that's spelled talismans? lol Spellcheck rocks sometimes.)

Please, how do I take a screen shot next week of something NOT happening? Thank you

Crol Kabam-67
    --
    +clburke
    Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Originally posted by mArcheee View Post
    I ranked 69 (no laughing) this past week, and in the 60's the week before. Didn't receive weekly rewards either week. First time, I assumed user error This time I watched most carefully, and nada. Nothing in mail and no green talismen in the pack. (Ugh, that's spelled talismans? lol Spellcheck rocks sometimes.)

Please, how do I take a screen shot next week of something NOT happening? Thank you

Crol Kabam-67
    well crol u can ctrl and print screen button or use a programme called mwsnap u can take pic of whole screen or a section of the screen any size box picture to ur requirements

Comment

Thx Harry.

Guess I could take a pic of my rank before reset.

Then take a pic of.... NOT getting rewards? Hmm More difficult. Wittgenstein would be impressed. "It's not that the mind is a nothing. It's that it is not a something." A pic of not getting something is a nothing!

Anyone else notice not getting these rewards?

Thx

C
      Last edited by mArcheee; 04-23-2018, 06:23 AM.
      --
      +clburke

Comment

Originally posted by mArcheee View Post
        Thx Harry.

Guess I could take a pic of my rank before reset.

Then take a pic of.... NOT getting rewards? Hmm More difficult. Wittgenstein would be impressed. "It's not that the mind is a nothing. It's that it is not a something." A pic of not getting something is a nothing!

Anyone else notice not getting these rewards?

Thx

C
        well u can take pic of rank before reset and also after reset the mail bag showing u avnt received the rewards

Comment

When taking a screenshot of "nothing", take a screenshot of where it should be, and also a screenshot of where it should have come from. In this case, take a screenshot of the rewards list for the rank you should have received, and a screenshot of your inbox.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wise words. Thank you both. I'll snap my rank pre-reset on Sunday, and see what emerges in mail. tyty

Crol
            --
            +clburke

Comment

I also discovered this problem when I killed myself trying to place in the top 100 one week, I was curious if we got that number of each type or just one random (I've never bothered since). Of the 4 toons I played, only the one in the top 50 received the rewards (all 6 pennants, if you were wondering), but the toons that placed in 51-100 didn't receive anything. Of course, I didn't bother to screen print my placements because I didn't think there'd be an issue, and since I won't kill myself searching endlessly every time I get a post stolen, I haven't bothered to recreate it and have evidence. But, I'm here to back up that there IS an issue.
              Knight - 45 mil BR
              100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
              X