Are clothing titles gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are clothing titles gone?

I'm only asking because I got the full set of Imperial Rose from War Remains exchange, engulfed them and saw no title announcement. Took a look at the piece and instead of telling us what title we'd be earning and the stats, it just says "Engulf clothing in the Engulf Clothing panel to get new clothing". I checked some of the clothing pieces in the "Clothing Shard Exchange" hot event and they say the same thing, no mention of title or stats. Those sets DID have titles, so what's going on?
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    I'm only asking because I got the full set of Imperial Rose from War Remains exchange, engulfed them and saw no title announcement. Took a look at the piece and instead of telling us what title we'd be earning and the stats, it just says "Engulf clothing in the Engulf Clothing panel to get new clothing". I checked some of the clothing pieces in the "Clothing Shard Exchange" hot event and they say the same thing, no mention of title or stats. Those sets DID have titles, so what's going on?
    Yep there is a title for clothes.
    1. check inventory and than look on your left side where you can "change titles" but click where it say Details. (look on Obtained Tab)
    2. If can't found try refresh & look again. (If it's not there than send ticket with your full set clothes & details for titles in Other show in grey color box)

All clothes or mount Obtained should show yellow/orange color box in both side Obtained/Other. Those not Obtained in Other will show in grey color box.

Attached Files
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-23-2018, 02:30 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Nevermind! The toon I was trying to earn the title for already had the full set, it's been fully enchanted. Oops. lol
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
      X