Soul eater skill sound bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul eater skill sound bug

What happened to the sound being fixed for the soul eater skill? I recall there was a maintenance several weeks ago that said this was being fixed but it's not fixed. Even if you have all the game sounds muted, you still get noise from that skill.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    What happened to the sound being fixed for the soul eater skill? I recall there was a maintenance several weeks ago that said this was being fixed but it's not fixed. Even if you have all the game sounds muted, you still get noise from that skill.
    Well if using Mini-Client I can still heard it when mute volume but using R2Client can't heard it even mute the volume.
    Still I think there still need to fix it or you might as well mute your notebook/PC all the sound mute.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

It's still there. Im using Google Chrome. The noise is very annoying.

Comment

EXTREMELY annoying!!!!! I'm using Chrome, too, and every time I get hit with it I'm ready to yank a programmer up by his nether region. FIX the dang thing! I will NOT use the suggestion to mute my computer, I will NOT keep turning the sound on and off just because they are incompetent. I've done my part, I've decreased AND muted sounds and music in the game... that means I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!!
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

If you're using Chrome, right-click the tab and select "Mute site" - that should be sticky enough so you don't need to worry about this any more, or about when they next screw up and let some sound through. Windows Volume Mixer also lets you shut off whatever browser you're using from making any noise, which works well if you use a particular browser for Wartune and nothing else.

But seriously, how hard is it to just shut off sound? Why is it skill-dependent at all? The fact that it cycles endlessly does not speak well of the devs' competence, either.

Comment

In Chrome you need to do like MrFancyPants said. In Firefox there is a speaker on the tab that you can click that will mute all game sounds,

Comment

Working...
            X