New bounty targets keep resetting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    im just waiting till you log your report and the devs turn round and say that's the way its suppose to be as intended hahahaa
    If it's not written in black and white, it's an anomaly (or bug). Really not my problem if the devs didn't include that info in when they released the notes.

Either way, it's still a bug since how in the heck one has to progress if it keeps resetting back to level 1.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

If it's not written in black and white,
      then u better change the text/background color .. rofl

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
        You can miss a day of doing bounty and even leave a few they will not all reset to level 1. I have some that are level 9 and have one that is as low as level 5.

When you leave a bounty it thinks you are unable to beat it and lowers it one level so that players that have a hard time beating higher levels can still do bounty.

Stole this from the patch guide :

Monster level in a Bounty Spot will increase after a successful challenge. If a challenge fails, the difficulty of Bounty Spot monsters will lower.
        This is not true. I complete all of them everyday. Some of them are level 18, others are still and 10 and and 11. Note that before this patch I had no issue taking out level 99 or 100. whatever the limit was.

Comment

Leveling is same as before. If you beat a certain level, it could go up or down 2-4 levels the next day. Over time it will eventually reach max level.
          However, there's 1 difference: if you skip or fail one level, it will keep dropping back until you beat it one day.
          The downgrade won't stop until you beat it (skipping counts as failure). So if you skip a few days, it might have dropped back to 1 and you have to start over.
          I have not fully tested this feature yet (not enough days to test all possible scenarios), but I have a feeling that this is similar to Road to Glory, where you can't skip or fail for a day without losing significant (including all) levels.

Comment

Working...
          X