Issues with clocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with clocks

Hi mod, just to say that is something wrong with the clocks in S713, the one that is inside the game is indicating the right time, the other one is telling that we have past the reset and appears some new Hot Events (for spenders). Check this problem. Bbye.

Ok, now the issue was fixed. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by R297798561 View Post
      Ok, now the issue was fixed. Thx
      Double check next day if it does do the same from today and than tomorrow at reset. Before post anything in on forum if there nothing really big problem.
      Every time it reset always best to refresh and check again the time is it correct or not. If not check again next day and still show the same thing from last time, best screenshot it and than post your comment. (so other player or Mentor can solve your problem and get it fix)
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
      X