Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

war remains but no place to exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war remains but no place to exchange

we keep picking up war remains in cloud city but there is no where in hot event to exchange the item. when are they going to get a fix for this
    server s57
    gamerocks.

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    we keep picking up war remains in cloud city but there is no where in hot event to exchange the item. when are they going to get a fix for this
    server s57
    gamerocks.
    well our War Remains Exchange still in Hot Event, in Page 3. If you don't see it in your server, you should screenshot like I did

(The Imperial Rose clothes still show 1 but not the mount, cause i exchange for the mount for beast soul & not clothes already have those clothes in my dressing room + my clothes lvl is max 200 don't need old clothes engulf expert new clothes haha)
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

what I am trying to say is, there is nothing else to do with the war remains after getting all of these items but yet they have it still collected in the cloud city, so now we are stuck with them, i have over 500 of them and cant seem to figure what else is it good for now. also did you get any magic shell? cause thats in the lucky exchange but I have seen anyone been able to obtain them at all.

Comment

You need to buy the magic shells with real money in limited time offers or hot in shop
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

As i recall, there were event in the past with war remains exchange (i could be wrong). I say keep collecting and keep them in your inventory. There might be another war remains event next time.
          Last edited by BarataYuda; 05-03-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X