Lords trial badly bugged this week- losing HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lords trial badly bugged this week- losing HP

I'm losing about 10% HP between each round. It's happening on both levels 2 and level 3. I finish the battle and when I go onto to the next stage , its about 10% less than when i finished the stage before. This is not just the normal loss of HP when being attacked, this is happening between each round. It's like something outside of battle is draining my HP. Can't screenshot it as I'm obviously in battle but if someone can tell me how to record video, I can show it.

Its from dragonchant when u use 10% hp talisman set bonus doring battle you get 10% more hp after battle you lose 10% hp solution dont use the set bonus or use normal mode

Comment

That makes sense but its only this week that it's started happening.
      And if that was the case, wouldn't I then get the 10% back when I went back into battle? I'll try tomorrow out of dragonchant.

UPDATE: just read on the general bugs thread that a few other people are getting this as well but saying it's maybe a stage 3 thing. Its not just isolated to stage 3 as it happened on stage 2 as well. I'm pretty sure it's a bug.
      Last edited by aurianna2018; 05-02-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I have noticed this too. Don't think it has anything to do with the 10% hp talisman set bonus as I don't use that set and normally do lords trial in hero form and it still happens on both stage 2 and 3.

Comment

@aurianna2018 I use OBS Studio to make all of my videos.

I have tried a few times to recreate this bug in both stage 2 and 3, and I have tried switching in and out of dragon chant in between battles.

If you can get a video of this it will be very helpful.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Here is a video of it happening on stage 3, looks like the same is happening on stage 2 as well

https://youtu.be/BYFM0pLpA2Y

Comment

@R262181389 thank you, it has been reported.

Comment

Had to save keys before I could try another test. I blitzed to stage 15 on level 2 and then went in without dragonchant for 3 stages. No loss of HP. I then changed to dragonchant and had a small increase in HP (I'm assuming this was the bonus HP on talismans). Did 3 stages in dragonchant and was losing HP again between each round. I then switched back to normal skills but this time was still losing HP in between the next two rounds. So I don't really know what's going on with it. If it's still there after reset tonight, I'll definitely do a few more tests and get video of it this time.

Comment

I noticed the HP gain when going back to normal mode too, I think this is due to me having a higher max HP in normal mode then I do in dragonchant.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                    I noticed the HP gain when going back to normal mode too, I think this is due to me having a higher max HP in normal mode then I do in dragonchant.
                    Well you should know there Two type of Class:
                    - Dragonchant Class (different stats than Main-Class Character)
                    - Knighthood Class or Advanced Class (different stats than Sub-Class Dragonchant)

In Lord Trial, I use my main character (Knighthood class) while in AFK Mode not much lose any HP, if you can kill boss fast and go to next stage.
                    So got no problem .

Note: Using Dragonchant Class & have Moonlight Talisman doesn't work out much in Lord Trial, once you already start battle and Current HP Bar still gonna stay the same where you left off from yesterday. So nothing will change much (unless it's reset, of course it reset current HP player Full again and start another new stage)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ANIME1988; 05-06-2018, 02:09 PM.
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

This bug is still happening. On both stages 2 and 3, I am still losing hp after each round. Not sure this has anything to do with dragonchant mode because this week, I never did lord's trial in dragonchant mode and I don't use the moonlight set.

Comment

Another week and still losing HP after each round.

Comment

hmm, dont know, whre you see a bug, i just view the video, and noticed that you get attacked by the mobs and bosses first, and that the time you take damage and lose hp,

simple solution for that,....just take the eudemon and willpower in front, so they get the first hit and take damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                            hmm, dont know, whre you see a bug, i just view the video, and noticed that you get attacked by the mobs and bosses first, and that the time you take damage and lose hp,

simple solution for that,....just take the eudemon and willpower in front, so they get the first hit and take damage.
                            Take notice of the HP when it gets to the victory screen and at the beginning of the next round, it drops and that is not from taking damage from the boss. The boss is not hitting me that hard to begin with. And I have tried with hero in back and troops in front, no difference. There is a bug and that is why it has been reported

Comment

last week or week before i ended up dead at stage 25 trial 2 orso (38mil BR)

Comment

Working...
                              X