Always same problem before and during Castle Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always same problem before and during Castle Wars

Constantly missing out trying to log in anywhere near Castle Wars time.
    This is getting rediculous. Can you please do something besides change 0's to 1's and fix these issues. Same problem every time. Right now im missing out on rewards my toon needs because I can't log in.
    I put aside time to attend the few events the game has and I can[t even participate.
    I dont have to put how frustrating it is to NOT be able to do something when your capable.
    Fix the issue please, another day of little or no rewards as it persists.
    By the time I can log in World Boss may be dead.
    Last edited by Mr.Meggidus; 05-08-2018, 08:39 PM.

Can you also provide your server number for reference?

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Server 581. This is a common issue for me since I have returned. If my brain slips and says refresh, or clean cache so you can have a good run in Castle Wars guess what. I dont get to play.
      Right now its stuck at 36% and has been for the past 8 minutes.
      So i missed out on my castle wars chest and World Boss 40m gold that won't be replaced.
      I tried it from the browser, r2 client, and Wartune client all 3 providing no progress.

Comment

yeah i am having same problem right now i cant even get to a % of loading its showing a white screen and wont load my server is r2 628

Comment

If I may I need to report a game bug. I find it frustrating that when I play the game it causes much slower loading time for my adult videos. Does anyone have any recommendations to resolve this issue?

Comment

Stop watching those *cough* "adult videos" maybe bhocevar1
            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Can you also provide your server number for reference?

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
              I am having issues as well, look at the post I made about this. While everyone may not be having these issues, there is something going on. server 448.

Comment

I finally got in about 2 minutes ago. Its great missing out on stuff. Now i get to wait for reset and hope to not do it all over again tomorrow.

Comment

can u possibly give me my attempt back for eudaemon war i lost it because the game crashed and i couldnt load for 2 hours it wouldnt load now i have no attempt my server is r2 628 and my char is kwanda if not its fine i will make it up next week

Comment

Working...
                  X