Strange problems loading into game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange problems loading into game

This has been going on some time now but off and on. IIRC, it started happening right after I believe 2 patches ago. What happens is at a certain time around 20:00 server time, I start having all kinds of problems with the game, can't enter into any mpds or if I do, I can't see myself and can't move around, everything takes ages to load. When I try to do a refresh, it will take ages. Now this time I was trying to do weekly runs and the others I was running with is not having any issues. One thing I have noticed when this started in the past, it would be the night before maintenance. Up until 22:00 server time, I am running fine, not a bit of trouble per say. It's like at a certain time, I hit a brick wall. I have tried clearing cache, doing a hard refresh by doing crtl+f5. Tried different browsers, r2client, mini client, This is on server 448. Started having trouble around 20:00 server time and it's now 22:15 and still can't get on, missed castle wars, world boss.

Take a look at this video, 10 minutes, limit of free bandicam and never made any progress. https://youtu.be/5Cg-D5ectes

Here is what I don't get about all of this. Other people on my server are not having these issues. And it this is only happening at a certain time, earlier in the day, it runs fine. It's like wartune is doing something to my account alone and maybe they don't realize they are. I have another account, which is mine, on a totally different server and I am able to log in fine.

There is something else I would like to know. In our server group, we have like 15 servers merged together, maybe more. Now does wartune see each of those servers individually or as one big server?
    Last edited by R262181389; 05-08-2018, 09:16 PM.

You are not alone, been happening to me as well.
    If i refresh anytime about 30 minutes - 45 minutes before castlewars I have a hard time getting back in.
    Sometimes im sitting there for 10-15 minutes with a laptop and PC trying to load the game up going in on whatever loads first.
    Right now I havent been able to get in for a solid hour.
    I just made a thread on it and being a return player who hadn't played in years I try to make most out of the few events in the game (arena, daily, castlewars, and WB).

Comment

Dear R262181389,
      As an unofficial representative of r2games.com I understand the issues you are having with your game play. Our elves at r2games.com are working at minimum pace to maybe do anything with the issue.
      I may recommend closing other browser windows that may include "adult" videos as this may absorb a lot of bandwidth. If the issue continues you may try to refresh your browser...refresh..refresh.refresh. I wish you the best of luck on resolution of your issue and have a great day!

Comment

oooo and please spend more balens

Comment

Loading today was bad this was refreshing before CW Click image for larger version

Name:	loading.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	753.4 KB
ID:	1956436Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture a screen black.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	1956437 could not log into the game till just now ....
          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Looks like I am not the only one having issues. While everyone may not be having issues, there is still something wrong. I would like to have an explanation as well. It just doesn't make any sense what is happening. It's not on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
              Loading today was bad this was refreshing before CW [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":1956436**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":1956437**[/ATTACH] could not log into the game till just now ....
              Exact same issue i had and have been having for a week now. Also now that im in the game Everything is still slow and basically stuck.

Comment

I said this seems to happen when there is maintenance about to happen. While we did not have any maintenance last night, there were servers being merged. Now my server was not involved in the merge but I think somehow that is connected to the issues I and maybe others have been having. This doesn't happen every week we have maintenance or every time we have a merge but when it does happen, there is either a maintenance or a merge happening in a few hours.
                Last edited by R262181389; 05-09-2018, 06:41 AM.

Comment

back to have the same issue. I was inside the castle wars room. As soon as it started game froze all actions at 0.00. I waited and waited and my character just attacked something then I dc. Unable to get back into the game up until the match was over. 3 weeks in a row now where I miss out on rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meggidus View Post
                    back to have the same issue. I was inside the castle wars room. As soon as it started game froze all actions at 0.00. I waited and waited and my character just attacked something then I dc. Unable to get back into the game up until the match was over. 3 weeks in a row now where I miss out on rewards.
                    I was having issues again tonight as well. Also couldn't do castle wars. I think this has something to do with the maintenance we are having soon, maybe them preparing for the maintenance is causing issues. Every time I do have issues, it's always the same time of day, around 2-4 hours before reset and always the night before we have a maintenance or a merge.

Comment

Myself and so many others have been experiencing all these problems since last patch or two. Wilds old bug's are back, mp's bugs (unable to leave mp,even though use of attempt bug prevents from receiving, randomly removed during mp and when try to re-enter shows other players exited player is still there and unable to re-join or invite another). Lag spikes for most days prevent the game to be unplayable for many of us. Cluster S658+
                      ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

seems not only me having the problem...same problem on loading here

Comment

And I am having trouble again and guess what, a merge is happening and not even for my server. Something is happening during a merge and during a maintenance as well that is causing certain players to have issues. Not sure what is happening, maybe they don't realize they are causing trouble but something is happening somewhere and it has do with a merge or a maintenance. What would they be doing hours before a merge that would cause issues? The merge isn't supposed to happen for another 6 hours.

Comment

I have same problem from few days.....is frustrating
                            a bit old in this game

Comment

I have problem loading into this game... Since May 28 2018...
                              My nick is Frozen from S760...
                              Has to use some proxies for loging in, but still cant load onto the game...

Comment

Working...
                              X