R2 lies and wont be honest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 lies and wont be honest

vetrans event started 2 months ago, i was happy that finally i can get my charectors balens to my new toon, but that dint last long as i could not use my old charector which had not been online for 2 months so i wrote to r2 for help and till today i am writting, they do reply with promises and promises but there devs are sleeping i gues as they never seem to look at my issue ,am posting some emails read and enjoy.

Re: vetrans rewards
    RE
    R2Games Support Elves

Reply|
    Today, 11:25 AM
    You

You replied on 5/12/2018 1:03 PM.
    Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
    Kabam Player
    Subject: vetrans rewards
    MAY 12, 2018 | 11:25AM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:

Greetings,

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we realize that this ticket is a duplicate of the issue you reported in Ticket # 680043. Please do not submit more than one ticket on the same issue, it creates more work for our support staff and slows down the response time for both you and other players.

This ticket will now be closed, and one of our Support Elves should be contacting you shortly through ticket # 680043. We hope you understand and want to thank you for your continued support and cooperation.

The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.Rate my reply
    MAY 11, 2018 | 10:08AM CEST
    replied:
    still no reply, tell me do u have brains or is it just empty, after two months of emails front and back, u ask me for information, have u eaten grass, am sure thats why nothing is being done on time in wartune if they have ppl like u working for them, i am chocked at your email, my issue has been sent to the developers the screen shots have been sent to the developers the details have been sent to the developers, a full report has been made, so go eat somebodys elses brain pls, all u need to do is to ask the developers to send me my compensation manually thats all, and next time think befor u write

MAY 10, 2018 | 09:02PM CEST
    replied:
    to r2 eirleen,
    lets set one thing straight, when i send ticket through here u reply, and if i answere your sent email u never reply back.
    now to set the secon thing straight on may 6th u sent me email saying Re: vetrans welfare
    R2Games Support Elves
    Sun 5/6, 3:21 PM
    You
    Kabam Player
    Subject: question
    MAY 06, 2018 | 03:20PM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:
    Hello,

We apologize for this matter as we haven’t got any update yet regarding on your concern.
    Please be more patient and understanding as we will poke our devs again for some update.
    We do hope that you could understand.

Thank you!

-The R2GamesTeam
    which in other words means u were waiting for the devs to reply, and today u sent me Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
    Kabam Player
    Subject: vetrans rewards
    MAY 10, 2018 | 04:15PM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:
    Greetings,

Thank you for reporting your issue. We request some more information before we can confirm your claim and submit this to the developers. For a complete detailing of the information that assists us, please visit r2gam.es/1B0M5ye and submit the following:

-A screenshot, video, or some other form of documentation of your issue (for a guide on a screenshot program, you can go here: r2gam.es/1wkyT48 )
    -Steps to reproduce the issue
    -A description of the issue you are reporting

We need this information to submit to the developers. We hope that you can provide us the requested information so we can investigate your issue. With any luck the developers will come to the same conclusion and the issue will be fixed.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-The R2Games Team
    so whaere are we?? are u waiting for the devs or do u want to play mary go round ? as this will be the 3 time u all want screen shots and details which i allready have sent and which are allready given to the devs, dont u read the emails u have recieved befor u start replying to them, in one email u ask me to wait for the devs on the new email u want information again, pls clear your head, think what u write, get my issue fixed, or i will put all your sent emails in the forums and on face book , which is not so good
    MAY 10, 2018 | 07:44PM CEST
    replied:
    u r the same person who wrote to me on may 6 saying MAY 06, 2018 | 03:20PM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:

Hello,

We apologize for this matter as we haven’t got any update yet regarding on your concern.
    Please be more patient and understanding as we will poke our devs again for some update.
    We do hope that you could understand.

Thank you!

-The R2GamesTeam

and now u want to start the whole procedure again, i gues u like playing (mary go round) so what would u be poking the devs for if u have not started the procedure, pls

i have sent the screen shots and details 2 times befor and mr ryan r2 employe has sent those with a report to the devs, so pls tell me whats the confusion about

MAY 10, 2018 | 06:49PM CEST
    replied:
    stop sleeping at work, do your job, screen shots have been provided, details have been sent, dont keep on running in a circle read the email listed down then tell me who is right.

Re: vetrans welfare
    RE
    R2Games Support Elves

Reply|
    Sat 4/28, 5:26 AM
    You
    You replied on 5/1/2018 10:41 AM.
    APR 28, 2018 | 05:26AM CEST
    PSA Ryan replied:

Hello Ragnar,

We are very sorry for the delayed response.We will now make a report regarding to your issue and let see if the devs will agree to send you manually the rewards you should received on the Veteran’s Welfare event.Please be patient and any updates will let you know.Thank you!

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    [Rate my reply]<http://www.nicereply.com/reality-squared-games/29555489/680043>
    APR 27, 2018 | 06:18PM CEST
    replied:
    dear sir,
    i have not heard back from u, and wanted to know what u r doing about my issue, i did provide u with my old charector name and server and new charector name and server but u have not replied, pls keep me updated thankyou
    Kabam Player
    Subject: question
    APR 25, 2018 | 08:45PM CEST
    PSA Ryan replied:
    Hello Ragnar,

Could you please provide us the following information for us to check and confirm your issue:

Old server:
    Character name:

New Server:
    Character Name:

Once we have this information,we will check if really you are qualified on the Veterans Welfare event.Thank you!

I will ask and try to get this pushed through on Monday.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
    X