vetrans rules are not there.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetrans rules are not there.

hi all, after a two month long race with r2 this is what they said to me:MAY 15, 2018 | 03:57AM CEST
    PSA Ryan replied:

Hello Ragnar,

We are sorry but after checking your records,we found out that you have already collected the transfer code at this date and time 2017-12-31 11:51:51 using this character name rebel.Please be aware that every character can only participate once.We hope this is clear to you.Thank you!

-The R2Games Team

to which i replied:that was 2017 and this is 2018, show me where in the rules it says once in a lifetime, so pls get my compensation or show me the rules where it is written that ppl can only participate once in a life time.

and they said ; Kabam Player
    Subject: question
    MAY 15, 2018 | 08:56AM CEST
    PSA Ryan replied:

Hello,

We are sorry but this is how the event works and the devs have the final say on this matter.However,we will make a suggestion report to our devs for them to add the event requirement/rules on the said event.Thank you!

-The R2Games Team

so if its not written down how can it be under there rule, i just think its cow dump , one dosent make rules oraly they must be put down on piece of papper.thanks for reading.

You can find it here under the 8th screen shot.

b. Only one Transfer Code can be used for each character (A new Transfer Code can be created and will record latest recharges only if no other Transfer Code has been used).
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      You can find it here under the 8th screen shot.

b. Only one Transfer Code can be used for each character (A new Transfer Code can be created and will record latest recharges only if no other Transfer Code has been used).
      yes it does state one transfer code per charector, but it dosent say that if one has used a charector one year ago or 2 years ago are not allowed to participate, thats the main question, as in other events things are put in clearly, its a argument one can stand on.

Comment

pandoric26 I shall pm you
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          pandoric26 I shall pm you
          am still waiting for the pm

Comment

Working...
          X