The screen takes me to Eudaemon Petrol whenever i click bounty targests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The screen takes me to Eudaemon Petrol whenever i click bounty targests

Whenever i click bounty targets I always end up on Eudaemon Petrol. Anyone else has this issue??

Bounty Targets are located on the Eudaemon Patrol panel. The flag next to the Watchtower is the Bounty Target. You can also earn more rewards for Bounty Targets by clicking on a Watchtower, and setting a Eud or WP to Explore, before clicking the flag next to the tower.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by krazield View Post
      Whenever i click bounty targets I always end up on Eudaemon Petrol. Anyone else has this issue??
      On the left screen where what things need to do. There is thing is the same and no matter what you click it goes to the same place cause it merge "Bounty Targets" & "Eudaemon Patrol'.
      Either way you click one of them still bring you in to Eudaemon Patrol and right beside is the "Bounty Target" next to the tower.

I don't know why there have two name and still bring you in the same place, best just one click either Bounty Target or Eudaemon Patrol. better than leaving both those two on the list if there still bring you to the same place. (Wish there remove Bounty Target and just keep Eudaemon Patrol so no other player get confuse)

Everybody should know Eudaemon Patrol seeing those scroll are Bounty Target, no need to have it on left side list to click on Eudaemon Patrol if there both at the same place. but anyway, depend how there want it
      Attached Files
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
      X