Titles and wasted Oppurtunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles and wasted Oppurtunity

So why can't R2 be clear about how to activate titles.
    I have missed out on the War Remains title for the mount and the clothing due to it not being clear cut. Until guildies told me I had no idea I was pissing away a title even while acquiring the items.
    Seems like a terrible activation mechanic that just hurts the player quality of life.
    I only see the requirements in activating after I have to search in the what feels like endless sea of inactivated titles I currently have.
    Its bad activation mechanics especially for a 1 time item.
    So im pretty bummed out seeing as I missed a good battle rating boost especially as a return player.

Bump, be nice if issue was addressed one way or another.
    This is a fixable issue even if your going to do nothing can we get a yay or nay.
    Last edited by Mr.Meggidus; 05-23-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

they robbed us anyway from getting titles by removing clothing shards .. so way harder or need to spend to get new clothing sets so new titles they keep wrecking game more and more wished they went back to te start where there was more fun less lag etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
        they robbed us anyway from getting titles by removing clothing shards .. so way harder or need to spend to get new clothing sets so new titles they keep wrecking game more and more wished they went back to te start where there was more fun less lag etc etc etc
        Nice to get a response from anyone ty, hopefully a mod bothers to come in here.
        At least don't put unnecessary requirements on "free event" items. What if someone had only got the mount on 1st day then ran into issues getting another one after collecting the clothing pieces due to Real Life issues.
        That player would have "had" at one point the items but unknowingly used them due to the war remains clothes not being there on the intial start of the event.
        I didnt see it until a guildy activated the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meggidus View Post
          Bump, be nice if issue was addressed one way or another.
          This is a fixable issue even if your going to do nothing can we get a yay or nay.
          I don't know how else to address this than has already been done in other threads.. All 4 pieces (3 clothing, 1 mount) must be in the inventory for the Steel Defender title to activate. All pieces tell you to activate the title before engulfing or activating them. The WroughtIron Drake card tells you to activate the Steel Defender title before activating the mount. The Steel Defender title itself tells you which pieces you need for it, and that those pieces need to be in your inventory. The clothing was released as a hot event to go with the mount specifically for those who had previously engulfed the clothing pieces.

This is not the first time this clothing set has been offered. I suggest saving a mount card and maybe the clothing will come around again.

Before June 2016, most clothing titles also required having all of the pieces in your inventory at the same time to activate the title. Steel Defender is the only one that also requires a mount, so it works a little differently, and has always been an inventory activation. It was even specifically mentioned in the June 2016 maintenance patch notes that announced the change to how titles are activated as still requiring the pieces to be in the inventory for Steel Defender, so if it could have been done differently, it would have been done so during that maintenance. On the bright side, it is the only title of its kind.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2018, 12:22 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I don't know how else to address this than has already been done in other threads.. All 4 pieces (3 clothing, 1 mount) must be in the inventory for the Steel Defender title to activate. All pieces tell you to activate the title before engulfing or activating them. The WroughtIron Drake card tells you to activate the Steel Defender title before activating the mount. The Steel Defender title itself tells you which pieces you need for it, and that those pieces need to be in your inventory. The clothing was released as a hot event to go with the mount specifically for those who had previously engulfed the clothing pieces.

This is not the first time this clothing set has been offered. I suggest saving a mount card and maybe the clothing will come around again.

Before June 2016, most clothing titles also required having all of the pieces in your inventory at the same time to activate the title. Steel Defender is the only one that also requires a mount, so it works a little differently, and has always been an inventory activation. It was even specifically mentioned in the June 2016 maintenance patch notes that announced the change to how titles are activated as still requiring the pieces to be in the inventory for Steel Defender, so if it could have been done differently, it would have been done so during that maintenance. On the bright side, it is the only title of its kind.
            As I said its a outdated mechanic of activation.
            Also having to search for titles to activate is bothersome and at some point since 2016 they should have been able to work on improving it.
            Its a quality of life improvement that helps especially when r2 DOES NOT release the events simultaneously but rather after it has started.
            Would be 1300 war remains to guarantee the title that you would have not had to use the 1st time the lucky exchange was available and then kept the mount after not activating to only find out a cloth set releases for a title after the fact.
            Since its the 1st of its kind of title, its also the 1st of its kind unique mistake but something that would improve for all players should they get a piece of gear out of fashion chest and not sit on it for years until they luckily get matching pieces if its even possible.

Comment

Don't you think it is a little confusing if you are going by the instructions on the clothing and the mount? It does not say anything about needing to be in inventory, just says active title before activating pieces. Yes it does say they need to be in inventory on the title itself but those titles can be a pain to find, maybe make an easier way to find those titles like putting them in alphabetical order or a search option.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Don't you think it is a little confusing if you are going by the instructions on the clothing and the mount? It does not say anything about needing to be in inventory, just says active title before activating pieces. Yes it does say they need to be in inventory on the title itself but those titles can be a pain to find, maybe make an easier way to find those titles like putting them in alphabetical order or a search option.
                To be honest, I knew what to do because I read the forum, and xharry posted a picture of the title with the description, which is not at all confusing. All of the pieces tell you that you need to activate that title first before activating those items. However, even if the clothing and mount all said to keep them in your inventory to unlock the title in their descriptions, does anyone actually read descriptions on items? I don't. I also don't think it's the game's fault when I didn't read the information supplied by the game.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

To be honest, I knew what to do because I read the forum, and xharry posted a picture of the title with the description, which is not at all confusing. All of the pieces tell you that you need to activate that title first before activating those items. However, even if the clothing and mount all said to keep them in your inventory to unlock the title in their descriptions, does anyone actually read descriptions on items? I don't. I also don't think it's the game's fault when I didn't read the information supplied by the game.
                  They do not say keep in inventory, items say activate title first which is confusing to new/returning players. You have to go into titles and go search through a sea of titles to find the corresponding one to find out the way to activate. Point is if the item is on the toon it makes no sense why the title can't be activated other then using dinosaur age in computer game mechanics to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meggidus View Post
                    So why can't R2 be clear about how to activate titles.
                    I have missed out on the War Remains title for the mount and the clothing due to it not being clear cut. Until guildies told me I had no idea I was pissing away a title even while acquiring the items.
                    Seems like a terrible activation mechanic that just hurts the player quality of life.
                    I only see the requirements in activating after I have to search in the what feels like endless sea of inactivated titles I currently have.
                    Its bad activation mechanics especially for a 1 time item.
                    So im pretty bummed out seeing as I missed a good battle rating boost especially as a return player.
                    There did say to keep in Inventory, but of course won't say in on Clothes & Mount description. Only place does show in "Title" description, if you go in "Change Title" search for the title in "Details" & read them. (there is Old Mount in exchange War Remains doesn't give title, such as: Unicorn Beetle, Azure Deer, Demonic Civet & Rosette Horse).

Explain (I screenshot the pictures, since people don't read & there is other old stuff doesn't give out titles. If player want titles to get a bit stats + BR, best check in title for details or you can collect them all in your inventory and wait til events almost end before engulf them. Course there few titles might need 3 clothes + 1 mount to active a title without wings etc)

Note: best way to keep all the Clothes & Mount before events is over than active them.
                    Just like any chest say description: random drop/following, try to save them before opening up etc (Good tips & advice)

Hot Events & Lucky Exchange: still ongoing War Remains Piles. (you still have branch of times to get them, so it's not a waste time. So don't give up hopes)
                    Attached Files
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

There did say to keep in Inventory, but of course won't say in on Clothes & Mount description. Only place does show in "Title" description, if you go in "Change Title" search for the title in "Details" & read them. (there is Old Mount in exchange War Remains doesn't give title, such as: Unicorn Beetle, Azure Deer, Demonic Civet & Rosette Horse).

Explain (I screenshot the pictures, since people don't read & there is other old stuff doesn't give out titles. If player want titles to get a bit stats + BR, best check in title for details or you can collect them all in your inventory and wait til events almost end before engulf them. Course there few titles might need 3 clothes + 1 mount to active a title without wings etc)

Note: best way to keep all the Clothes & Mount before events is over than active them.
                      Just like any chest say description: random drop/following, try to save them before opening up etc (Good tips & advice)

Hot Events & Lucky Exchange: still ongoing War Remains Piles. (you still have branch of times to get them, so it's not a waste time. So don't give up hopes)
                      Of course I know now going forward to just hold items until I go do some searching in the titles but that is the problem in that 1st line you typed out. All im saying is can R2 change the mechanics of activation to include engulfed items. Its old and simple to improve.
                      The fact that its unique as the Mod points out doesn't exclude other items for having similar activation methods and changing would help all not just 1.
                      Its a improvement to move forward and there are old and new players alike who aren't aware of this.
                      Right now on my server my mistake is helping others.
                      I had already engulfed the weapon before I ever saw the title and now its impossible for me to grab the title even if/once i grab another mount because I can't grab another set of cloths to use to activate the title because I already engulfed them.
                      Last edited by Mr.Meggidus; 05-24-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Any other Player still have issues getting titles best send a ticket, and I suggest you screenshot 3 things:
                        1. Screenshot the Clothes (already engulf wear 3 clothes on you already active)
                        2. Screenshot the Mount (already active)
                        3. Screenshot the Titles (show in grey box isn't active, as we we all know the color in Orange/Yellow mean already active)

Hope it can help you and get your titles
                        Attached Files
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

wil be staisfied if they actiate it or give me another attempt to get the armor in exchange

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                            wil be staisfied if they actiate it or give me another attempt to get the armor in exchange
                            I would as well however main issue is still the activation needing to include previously engulfed items.

Comment

Bump, this is a fixable issue. Worse case lets just let everyone get a 2nd set of clothes at the same price. There are alot of people who missed the title on my server(s).

Comment

Working...
                              X