Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titles and wasted Oppurtunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there is a mount involved, it doesn't work the same way as clothing titles where you will get the title after you've engulfed all pieces regardless of when you've engulfed them. Instead it reads that you have the items in your inventory at the same time. That it was the only title left out of the change to how titles activate makes me logically think that they don't have a way for the game to read both activated clothing and activated mounts for the title to trigger. It's the only one of its kind because it's a confusing and horrible game mechanic.

I was waiting to hear if the suggestion I had forwarded to add a second attempt to the War Remains Exchange for clothing would be approved, but I do know they are information gathering in tickets. I don't know what they are doing with the information gathered in tickets yet, though. Thank you Anime for suggesting what should be in the ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Because there is a mount involved, it doesn't work the same way as clothing titles where you will get the title after you've engulfed all pieces regardless of when you've engulfed them. Instead it reads that you have the items in your inventory at the same time. That it was the only title left out of the change to how titles activate makes me logically think that they don't have a way for the game to read both activated clothing and activated mounts for the title to trigger. It's the only one of its kind because it's a confusing and horrible game mechanic.

I was waiting to hear if the suggestion I had forwarded to add a second attempt to the War Remains Exchange for clothing would be approved, but I do know they are information gathering in tickets. I don't know what they are doing with the information gathered in tickets yet, though. Thank you Anime for suggesting what should be in the ticket.
      We appreciate it, due to this uninque-ness involved it really blurred the lines though unintentional.
      I think us players being used to something for so long one way this extra addition just throws us for a loop.
      If they just let us at the worse be able to buy the clothing again it would help some, but then there are those who may miss out due to time constraints/personal life matters (alot of older fellows in my guild with demanding time outside of game).
      TY MemoryLane and Anime for at least the support given.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

that would be great news, i havent seen anyone other then 2 people at this time get the title on my server(s).

Comment

I've decided to skip the title, because there's really no clear explanation how to get it. Instead I just focus collecting beast soul as many as I can. Getting one or two mounts with titles is still a win for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
            I've decided to skip the title, because there's really no clear explanation how to get it. Instead I just focus collecting beast soul as many as I can. Getting one or two mounts with titles is still a win for me.
            A very clear explanation is very clearly written in the description of the title. "Players will need to place the three costume pieces and the mount card in their inventory in order to activate this title."

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

only saw that when you go look up the title.. but would be nice to get another chance to get the armor got almost enough to get another mount and to collect the clothing pieces

Comment

I got a reply from R2 about this. Please send in a ticket if you activated the mount and the clothing during this event and do not have the title. R2 will look at the logs and verify that you had the mount and clothing during this event, and will assist you with getting the title.

Comment

filed in a ticket 2 hours back

only thing i had just 1 piece of clothing exchanged for war remains the other 2 i activated long ago

Comment

see they nerved the ammount of war remains you get to only gettng 3 and 2 out of 40 12+ multiple day's now

Comment

Gone are the days where it keeps track on what was activated so when you get that final piece of a set, it will give you the title.

Remember them?
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                        see they nerved the ammount of war remains you get to only gettng 3 and 2 out of 40 12+ multiple day's now
                        1st few days of war remains events was seeing lots of 3,6,9 12 and a few 30 so had plenty now last few days I'm only seeing 3,s and nothing else have the amounts been nerfed somewhat???????

Comment

yup they nerved got only 1 or 2 out of the 40 above 9

Comment

Working...
                          X