Stamina shortage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina shortage

Ok I do not have a camera shot of this but a lot of times about an hour and a half before reset, I set my toon to blitz the solo dungeons because I still have the stamina left. I don't get back until after reset but it has plenty of time to use the stamina all up before reset. Why am I shorted the stamina for the next day that I blitzed before reset which had plenty of time to use up before reset???????? To use all 200 stamina only takes 50 minutes.

Of course. Leave to R2 to have no mentors answer this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by christygammage123 View Post
      Ok I do not have a camera shot of this but a lot of times about an hour and a half before reset, I set my toon to blitz the solo dungeons because I still have the stamina left. I don't get back until after reset but it has plenty of time to use the stamina all up before reset. Why am I shorted the stamina for the next day that I blitzed before reset which had plenty of time to use up before reset???????? To use all 200 stamina only takes 50 minutes.
      It's been like this for years. I know this isn't an explanation though. If you shut the browser down and come back after reset with the blitz being open it will use your stamina when you log back in. If you leave the browser open during blitz and reset it will not use it. I will explain to my supervisor and see if we can pass on to devs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRosa View Post
        Of course. Leave to R2 to have no mentors answer this problem.
        R2 mentors are just players that try to help other players with game questions, and from time to time help find out what is going on with tickets. We are not support nor devs.

Comment

Always been like that, so rather use up stamina during that moment you normally put on catacombs blitz, and do the catacombs blitz when you go sleep. Next day in catacomb you can do last lvl, and then can do all catacomb blitz again, no loose anything. Devs not gonna fix this issue. And what mentor says, that's also a gamble, doesn't always work either...

Comment

When you're not online, the game doesn't do anything to track your blitzes. It's when you log in again that it has a flag that you were in a blitz, so it checks the current time vs. the time you logged out, and updates your blitz accordingly. It's never going to change, because it would be a lot more complex to implement an offline constant monitor for all players (or all in blitz) or to back date the completed blitz to the day before.
            It would obviously be nice if they could fix this, or even the significantly easier problem of blitzes cut off by maintenance, but there's basically no chance of that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              When you're not online, the game doesn't do anything to track your blitzes. It's when you log in again that it has a flag that you were in a blitz, so it checks the current time vs. the time you logged out, and updates your blitz accordingly. It's never going to change, because it would be a lot more complex to implement an offline constant monitor for all players (or all in blitz) or to back date the completed blitz to the day before.
              It would obviously be nice if they could fix this, or even the significantly easier problem of blitzes cut off by maintenance, but there's basically no chance of that.
              You are correct on that MrFancyPants. I hadn't thought of that when I posted. Luussje is also showing the best way also. Do Catacombs stuff when you log off and it won't take your stamina and even if it does stop before you are finished you can take up where it left off the next day,

Comment

Working...
              X