Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hack there... it is a game mechanics error.
    Also... I thought all and any posts had to be de-identified....? A little rude to post and accuse someone of something without covering name UNTIL you have evidence.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by 1233776173306628 View Post
      For a player who was less than 25m, he suddenly appears with 51m
      The player in question was actually 28.9m prior, not under 25m.
      Dragon Awaken

Comment

R2 will check your toon!i believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by freedomcm View Post
          R2 will check your toon!i believe that.
          who said this was MY toon?
          Dragon Awaken

Comment

Okay, so after talking with a few people, and with R2, this is not a hack. It's not technically a bug, but it's being forwarded anyway so that hopefully in the future any similar issues don't cause confusion. I won't be posting details about the cause. Some people already know, most don't, so we'll keep it at most not knowing so that it can't be intentionally abused. This case was just an accident. It happens. Not a hack, not anything wrong with anything this player has done. It is just the way the game works in that type of situation.

While it is possible to upgrade a toon in such a manner that the BR doubles, I did mention before, we can't see everything by looking at the profile. And this is one of those cases, and completely explains why the BR doubled. The player's BR in question should be reflected as normal at the next ranking refresh.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I mean, even if the person knew this bug, do you think that's right? used to benefit in the game with the BR award, where many others were stronger than those 3 accounts, and will stay for it?

Comment

I mean, even if the person knew this bug, do you think that's right? used to benefit in the game with the BR award, where many others were stronger than those 3 accounts, and will stay for it?
                Get your facts right... Gypsy did not use the "bug" to which you are referring... and so therefore achieved 2nd place without use of above "bug". "Many" players stronger??? Errr no... ONE player was in possible competition for 1st - and they received 3rd .... one is not "many". The 3rd account of the player you mentioned was ranked... I think 8th overall, so was, in fact beaten by a number of other players.
                And as you are always reminding us in server "its just a game" so "dont take it so seriously".

Comment

The mentioned account took the first prize, I am not saying that it is using, but if it did it benefited by something that should not

Comment

The mentioned account took the first prize, I am not saying that it is using, but if it did it benefited by something that should not
                    Criticise the game mechanics then, not the player in question. The game is full of flaws and its not like the player got to keep the BR ... THAT would be hacking lol

Edit to add... P.S. posting pictures of player profiles without names blocked out kinda sucks, especially considering the player has been exonerated
                    Last edited by R263360269; 06-05-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

maybe he cashed lots last event.. was loads of stuff to get to gain BR fast .. should had atleast blocked his name..... this way you causing him problems what maybe not neccesary. think you bit jealous that he/she is stronger then you or richer

Comment

Images displaying names have been removed as requested by the named individual. As the images were re-posted in the thread, that post was hidden from public view, as the images are still needed as "proof" of the issue for the report.

I am aware of the potential for this mechanic to be abused, and what it could affect. I am also aware of all of the ways that one could cause it to happen. Thank you to those who provided extra information to me in pm. Because of the potential for intentional abuse, this is being reported as a bug, even though it's just how the game works. While it can be intentionally abused, it can also be accidentally encountered. Keep that in mind if you happen to see similar cases going forward - sometimes it's not intentional.

This thread is now closed as the initial concern has been resolved. If anyone needs to provide extra information, you can pm me. Do not pm me asking for details on the game mechanic responsible.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X