Pendant ascension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pendant ascension

I tried to do ascension on one of my pendants, I have the 200 stones and the pendant is max enchant, it still doesn't let me do it saying there's not enough material. Is there any other material required? Although nothing else is shown there.

Originally posted by R250583429 View Post
    I tried to do ascension on one of my pendants, I have the 200 stones and the pendant is max enchant, it still doesn't let me do it saying there's not enough material. Is there any other material required? Although nothing else is shown there.
    It wont let you do it until you have all the materials when you place the pendant to be ascended you will see something like this.....
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ascention1.png Views:	1 Size:	268.2 KB ID:	1958583
    As you can see it says "requires" and there are 2 greyed out pictures of the same pennant - therefore to ascend one blue to purple you need an additional TWO maxed blue pennants of the same type. (To upgrade green to blue will require one more maxed green pennant)
    To turn purple into orange/gold will require the purple pennant you wish to upgrade PLUS THREE more maxed purple pennants of the same kind... ergo to make one red you will require the red pennant you wish to upgrade PLUS FOUR other orange/gold maxed pennants......

Oh... + the ascension stones of course
    Last edited by R263360269; 06-07-2018, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Oh my, I'm bind lol thank you very much for your help

Comment

Originally posted by R250583429 View Post
        Oh my, I'm bind lol thank you very much for your help
        You are welcome

Comment

Working...
        X