Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shockwave crash!!!!! It needs to stop!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockwave crash!!!!! It needs to stop!!!

Ok a couple of years ago I never had my shockwave crash on this game!!! Then a year ago it got to where it crashed every day 1 time a day on this site ONLY!!! Now, It's starting to be 2 times a day on this site ONLY!!!! It really needs to be fixed. I was literally doing an MPD just a few days ago and it crashed. I signed back on and lost the MPD!!! It's only this site!!!!

Still is happening!!!! Never got responded to neither!!!

Comment

Have you checked to make sure you have the latest version of Flash? Are you using Chrome browser and is it updated? Have you tried using the R2 client?

Comment

I have the latest version of Flash and updated Chrome browser. R2 client gives me a virus.

Comment

Having the same issue and all updates etc..Just started after reset.
          Last edited by Turbain; 07-07-2018, 01:52 AM.
          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRosa View Post
            I have the latest version of Flash and updated Chrome browser. R2 client gives me a virus.

R2 client is virus free but several of the AVs give a false reading on it. Try it once more and add an exception for it. I have checked it and installed it with no problems.

Click image for larger version  Name:	av1.png Views:	3 Size:	94.8 KB ID:	1961815
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mentor_Rambler; 07-08-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X