Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loading into game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading into game

WTH is r2 and devs doin its takin 10 mins to load into game on gamerocks the laoding is so slow i can put kettle on make a cuppa and sit back down and drink it by time it finishes loading

can some 1 look into this as its loading ever so slow as usual i cleared cache tried another browser and still same

Same on r2 europe server... loading slow, and icons not even hopping (that was in morning)

Comment

Double post
      Last edited by Darrkin; 06-18-2018, 11:04 AM.

Darrkin
      Server: R2 - S219
      Guild: Legends
      Class: KightHood Mage
      Level: 80
      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
      Arise ☾☾
      Loki
      Goddes of Prosperity
      Hecate
      Zeus
      Poseidon
      Venus

Comment

same here. gamerocks, s19 server

Comment

tried 3 browser now loading slow when it does appear black screen refresh and starts again 10 mins to load into black screen on all 3 browsers

7th refresh and finaly loads WTH are u doin u spilt ur coffee on the server domain devs???????
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-18-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

S200/S219 Cluster set, Basically its sound like all European server clusters are seriously messed up atm

Darrkin
            Server: R2 - S219
            Guild: Legends
            Class: KightHood Mage
            Level: 80
            BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
            Arise ☾☾
            Loki
            Goddes of Prosperity
            Hecate
            Zeus
            Poseidon
            Venus

Comment

Same here on R2 S244.

I was suffering with bad lag tried to refresh and it took me about 10 mins to get back in game. Every time i trie to open something eg eud domain it takes 5-10 mins to open it.

I also tried clearing cache and junk files but that never helped.
              I then asked in my world chat if anyone else is having problems, Other people replied that they were also having the same problems. Some replied in current chat and what they said in cc appeared twice, We have had that problem before but it now seems it is rearing it's ugly head again lol.

Any information about this current issue would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	no chat box.png Views:	1 Size:	743.0 KB ID:	1959589 havnt even got a chat box hahaha makes life easier

refreshed for 8th time now it has a chat box WTH are they doin ?
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-18-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

same here, loading is very slow, takes some minutes - (r2 - S169) S284 Cluster

Comment

Europe S716 too. I tried non europe 702 and that doesnt have issue.

Comment

i open game after few mins loading and when its open cant do nothing only chat with ppl cuz to open something need all day

Comment

I'm thinking of starting to open my domain window now as domain starts in 1 hour and it may take 1 hour to open the window lol

Comment

gamerocks euro servers have hit a brick wall loads slow black screen issues everywhere non euro servers are fine

Comment

Whatever it was that was causing these issues seems to of sorted themselves out now.

Comment

gamerocks is owned by a south Korean company maybe they got the huff cuz they got beat by Sweden hahahaa

Comment

Working...
                              X