Loading into game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xharry005x View Post
    gamerocks is owned by a south korean company maybe they got the huff cuz they got beat by sweden hahahaa
    lmao. :d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Is anyone still having loading problems?
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
        Is anyone still having loading problems?
        lots of people have that problem daily. its gone on for months n was never fixed. no matter if they load a dungeon. server event. multi dungeons. sylph stuff. normally loading into game. it's a major issue for people that they have never cared to fix.

Comment

same here .... since yesterday ... log in takes endless ... what did they do? =( ...
          against devotion ^^

Comment

S67 (or S9 i guess now) has loading problems atm. Took 10 minutes to get on, and then chat still hadnt loaded for another few minutes.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	chatt.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	1959717
            --
            +clburke
            Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Comment

MemoryLane this. Basicly it's all the servers not just one.

Comment

Can you all please tell me if you are using a browser, client or wt/mini client?
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                  Can you all please tell me if you are using a browser, client or wt/mini client?
                  well if its gamerocks platform we don't ave mini client so its browser on that platform

Comment

Since we've just had maintenance, let us know how things go today. If it hasn't improved, please be sure to leave a server number and platform (since I do see both R2 and GR posts in this thread), and if you'd like to volunteer your toon for a test drive, also leave your character name.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

29th june 2018 17.00 g m t server time

wth are u guys doin again network connection lost restarted browser cant get into game once again

tried loading into oceanic server all ok tried logging into east coast all ok tried logging into west coast server all ok so what us up with g m t gamerocks servers today

after being locked out of server for 10 mins it finaly loads me in
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-29-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

started having this issue since the last patch S649 euro tried everything no use.
                        Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

I need all character names and server numbers (yes please Harry I know it is a pain to do) I have a huge list I am compiling for the devs to get our servers fixed. But I need that information please. Many thanks

You can pm them to me if you want to keep it private
                          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                            I need all character names and server numbers (yes please Harry I know it is a pain to do) I have a huge list I am compiling for the devs to get our servers fixed. But I need that information please. Many thanks

You can pm them to me if you want to keep it private
                            evilharry666 gamerocks gmt euro s26

Comment

Working...
                            X