the mount shop reset and we lost bb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the mount shop reset and we lost bb

logged in to the game found that the mount Shop was reset and that we had lost balen.
    and before you ask no, no one has access to my account I have been told that this is happened on other servers other people's account as well so this is a global issue not just a single server issue though.
    I am on S219 I want my balen back

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Last night i went to bed with 1305 real balens in my account, woke this morning with 105??? Either there was a glich with the game last night or i am sleep spending! Mind looking into this please. I am in the s94 cluster. Please figure this out! And yes i have screen shots of the amount in my account last night.
    Last edited by Pozzy; 06-27-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

my mount shop reset also showed a 7800 beast soul mount to buy and I know it wasn't their yesterday

but I didn't loose any bb,s like every 1 else tho but happy lol

Comment

If you lost balens, please send in a ticket. Include the approximate time frame you noticed the balens went missing, as well as the amount, so that the disappearance can be investigated.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X