• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st bug of this 8.0 patch

Okay guys, we are supposed to talk with lara to new alchemy but we cant

dun they test all before hand out the patch :/

Comment

Wow, I'm starting to think they gave us the patch that didn't work. Dimension Crisis (Angelina NPC) was there yet non function. Alchemy (Lara NPC) was there only to say hello. And I have no idea how astrology invoke works.

Zodiac Palace gave us the rare (blue) pennant which is good, but we still need pennant ascension stone. So, where the heck that damn Wartopia?

Comment

Ignore them. They will be removed in a future maintenance.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Ignore them. They will be removed in a future maintenance.
          They are going to remove the dimension crisis and alchemy???
          Ummm, so why add them to begin with?

Comment

I think we miss understand that they mean removing bug in the future maintances

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

They are going to remove the dimension crisis and alchemy???
              Ummm, so why add them to begin with?
              They are going to remove the references to Dimension Crisis and Alchemy since we do not have those features. It is unknown if we will get those features in a future patch, or if they are remnants of old systems that were removed from the game, or if they've been deemed to be unnecessary for this version of the game and we won't be getting them.

The quests you see were probably added in at the same time as another feature that we got in this patch, and weren't caught prior to patching the pre-launch servers. It happens sometimes, and it doesn't affect gameplay at all.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

They are going to remove the references to Dimension Crisis and Alchemy since we do not have those features. It is unknown if we will get those features in a future patch, or if they are remnants of old systems that were removed from the game, or if they've been deemed to be unnecessary for this version of the game and we won't be getting them.

The quests you see were probably added in at the same time as another feature that we got in this patch, and weren't caught prior to patching the pre-launch servers. It happens sometimes, and it doesn't affect gameplay at all.
                Well as Dimension Crisis is included in the devotion list it kind of affects some players who now cant get that devo.
                I get people make mistakes, but honestly, this was a test server and no picked up? *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Well as Dimension Crisis is included in the devotion list it kind of affects some players who now cant get that devo.
                  I get people make mistakes, but honestly, this was a test server and no picked up? *sigh*
                  It's not a part of this patch, so staff that tests patch stability on the actual test server wouldn't have noticed it. Pre-patch servers reported Dimension Crisis on the first day, and we were told it would be removed in a future maintenance.

Comment

gift pile waldorf back to annoying spot underneath waldorf sigh

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                      gift pile waldorf back to annoying spot underneath waldorf sigh
                      That was reported already. Will also be fixed in a future maintenance.

Comment

In my honest opinion i believe that the R2 devs do not want us to have Lara or Dimension Crisis, Just like they do not want us to have wartopia.

From what i understand (But i could be wrong) R2 get the code for new updates from 7 Road. If i am correct in thinking that, Then that would mean the code for patch 8.0 included Lara and Dimension Crisis. So 7 Road wants us to have them, But obviously R2 devs do not which is why MemoryLand said that they will be removed in a future maintenance.

The devs obviously forgot to remove the code for them while implementing patch 8.0. But while they were implementing patch 7.8 they removed the code for Wartopia. Hence we do not have Wartopia and i believe we never will.

That is just my opinion and it could be completely wrong, But obviously R2 staff will deny any of this.

I just hope that i have made people think.
                        Last edited by R217157631; 06-29-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
                          In my honest opinion i believe that the R2 devs do not want us to have Lara or Dimension Crisis, Just like they do not want us to have wartopia.

From what i understand (But i could be wrong) R2 get the code for new updates from 7 Road. If i am correct in thinking that, Then that would mean the code for patch 8.0 included Lara and Dimension Crisis. So 7 Road wants us to have them, But obviously R2 devs do not which is why MemoryLand said that they will be removed in a future maintenance.

The devs obviously forgot to remove the code for them while implementing patch 8.0. But while they were implementing patch 7.8 they removed the code for Wartopia. Hence we do not have Wartopia and i believe we never will.

That is just my opinion and it could be completely wrong, But obviously R2 staff will deny any of this.

I just hope that i have made people think.
                          Yes and no. Publishers (and this version is a partnership with the other english platform, so they get a say in it as well) do get to pick and choose what content comes in sort of, and there has been content that has been refused in the past, but sometimes there's just bits in the code that were missed or that no one realized didn't actually go to anything, but the feature itself wasn't included in the actual patch.

Dimension Crisis will come in later. Not sure about Alchemy.

Wartopia is a special event dungeon, not a daily or weekly one. In the meantime, enjoy the materials in the hot event exchanges to make up for it.

Comment

This kind of patch has become a trending with R2. They give us something new but no material source to work with. Wartopia is the source of material that we need to progress, but they denied us that.
                            Mount honed is good, but no material source so yeah Wartopia de ja vu. So, the next time they announce a new patch, don't bother! It's gonna be a bleak one.

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
                              This kind of patch has become a trending with R2. They give us something new but no material source to work with. Wartopia is the source of material that we need to progress, but they denied us that.
                              Mount honed is good, but no material source so yeah Wartopia de ja vu. So, the next time they announce a new patch, don't bother! It's gonna be a bleak one.
                              It all comes down to $$$$, That is why R2 decide what content is added and what content is remove from the 7 Road code.
                              R2 know which materials/resources are the most valuable in the game, Those most valuable items are then sold in game to make them more $$$.
                              Anything in the code that gives those items for free is then removed from the game code, As if they are given in-game for free not many will be sold in game.

Imho all R2 care about is the $$$ they can make and not about the players.
                              That is why when R2 announced a while ago that R2 put the players first i was ROFLMAO.
                              I do not think that R2 understand that happy people/players will spend more $$$$, unhappy people/players will spend less $$$$.
                              example - If you went to a restaurant for a meal and was really happy with you service food etc you would leave a good tip,
                              However if you were unhappy you would tip less.

Anyway i could say more but would be wasting my time as R2 will never change.
                              so for now my rant is over.

Comment

Working...
                              X