r2 brains sucks and heavanly wonders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 brains sucks and heavanly wonders

are you know that this heavanly wonders starts when is domain 3th fight and finals are in time of that new event !?!?!?! so hdf to do both?you really need to look at all yours events time so you not cross them . so now i need to couse or i will play domain or this event that looks like nonet ty r2 brains you beat yourself again with stupid stuff

It's not a permanent event - it is Summer Nonet by a new name. If you do the event, you'll only miss Eud Dom for a couple days. And if you choose to not do the event, you really aren't missing much.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

but i want to do both and cant cuz is nonet and all know that the best is to start on 1 second and finish it fast but i lose good rewards in domain then so why you not get some time idk 17:00-18:00 in that time is bg but bg is half day so that is not that kind of problem

Comment

The point is that the devs are putting events in competing timeslots when they could easily shift it earlier or later in the day and not put players in that unfair situation.

Comment

I agree their domain, arena, post grab ,crystal wars and now summernonet ave the devs lost some brain cells thinking of making events backtoback so now players ave to sacrifice what event to miss out on

why cant some stuff be moved to a time slot between 15.00 to 17.30

Comment

Do not blame r2 company for that, its all the same on all of other platform, just blame r2 company for how banning innocent people also which had been casy too much usd for them

Comment

Majority of events are during the server's prime time - usually between 6pm and 11pm - as that's when the most people are online.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Majority of events are during the server's prime time - usually between 6pm and 11pm - as that's when the most people are online.
                ok prime time server resets at 23.59 so heavenly or new name summer nonet can be moved to 22.30 to 23.30 lol

events can be shortened at least 30 min slot times so we can do all
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-03-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  The problem is the majority of those events are all stacked in the same 2 hour window so that to do one means missing another. Asking for stuff to be spread out a little more or to have events happen more than once per day so that doing one does not mean you miss the other is not unreasonable.

Comment

If they just stopped making Eudaemon Domain matches 10 minutes apart (with a 10-minute delay to begin), then we wouldn't have this stupid problem. Four matches, 5 minutes each, with a 5 minute wait for the first (like most other events), and it's done before 18:30.

Comment

Working...
                    X