Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loading Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Problem

When im trying to log in this black screen hangs

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1960658

and after long time 7road appears but hangs on 9%
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	1960659
    same on the browsers

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_157675.png Views:	1 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	1960669 Click image for larger version  Name:	Wartune error page.png Views:	1 Size:	39.7 KB ID:	1960670that's not the only loading problem at moment check this 2 .
    i have to type by hand the address without www to be able to load .....and every refresh same ****... Started wednesday morning
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 06-30-2018, 08:39 AM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

oh and does not matter what browser; clean cache; run Ccleaner use the ctrl f5 loading when loading game; etc.... the scre wed it up day before patch ... and with ticket al they try to do is pointing it at the side of the player .....while in meanwhile everything else runs perfectly fine ...No matter if it is a other game newspaer forum social media etc..............
      Last edited by theghosthimself; 06-30-2018, 08:55 AM.
      Theonlyghost

Comment

Is your flash player etc, up to date?

Comment

oh yes all latest
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            oh yes all latest
            Have you tried playing at different times? For instance today was super laggy on all Servers at peak hour. I've been caught with the same screen issues yesterday. Maintenance needs another Patch or better Server, meantime it doesn't help the player's, i know.
            Or try loading the game on their HUD perhaps ? http://thunder.r2games.com

If you can contact Support, get them to clear your cache on they're side.
            Last edited by R2134982181; 06-30-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mirhad.dzinovic View Post
              When im trying to log in this black screen hangs
              If you are still having a problem, please work through this checklist
              1) Reload game/restart browser/restart computer
              2) Clear browser's history, cache and cookies
              3) Clear Flash Cache (http://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569)
              4) Update flash player
              5) Try a different browser
              6) Check connection speed and stability
              7) Adjust pc/router firewall settings and browser extensions. Make sure it is not blocking the game/site
              8) Unplug your router/modem for a minute

theghosthimself
              I'm having no problem accessing GameRocks with or without the www in front, also with or without the https in front. There's also no other reports about issues with accessing the website, and we do have several GameRocks players who are very vocal on this forum. I've had a similar issue with a website in the past, and I can't remember how I fixed it but it was definitely something to do with my computer, not the internet or the website. Sorry I can't offer more help with that.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh yes as i said it started wednesday morning does not matter what time off the day...and i am not r2 lol am on gamerocks so there client will not work since wartune on gamerocks (former kabam) can only be played on browser seems that it started when they started to prepare the game for the patch and yes file ticket already but ya get only then usual response ...clean cache history etc use other browser etc ...... as mentioned in a post above i did that lol this is totally on there part somewhere ...and probably only way to get the dev's out of there lazy chairs is get enough players with the problem to file a ticket... a lot can no be bothered with it anymore cause they say wont help anyway unfortunate.

But good to hear R2 players got problem to so its not only gamerocks <--------------Dev's you guy's read that
                Theonlyghost

Comment

MemoryLane

Since on my part nothing changed and the problem started wednesday morning i have bin in contact with support did everything they asked and still i get it when i do a ccleaner after game gets to laggy and start game up again white screen type in by hand gamerocks and it loads tried all diff browsers and i have no problems at all with any other website etc. having karl (1 of the better 1's at support side) so will work it out sooner or later

and off topic....why is that heavenly wonders in middle of eudamon domain / and postgrab????

Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                  X