Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1960710

then buy this

Click image for larger version

Name:	germinate.png
Views:	2
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1960712

I wont get the 100% rewards it says it gives as duration is 8hrs and the plants is 12 hrs
    Attached Files

That buff only applies to the harvesting, not to the planting, of seeds and animals.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Why not just wait a few hours before activating the buff? Or will the buff not work if you plant the seed first?

Comment

Have a question ,, what do we do with the extra ...( LOTS)) of TV star 2018 .. there is no exchange for them now..
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
          Have a question ,, what do we do with the extra ...( LOTS)) of TV star 2018 .. there is no exchange for them now..
          There are more upcoming events in which you can use them.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            That buff only applies to the harvesting, not to the planting, of seeds and animals.
            lol didn't u read I said if I plant those and then buy the buff

as I can read and buffs says HARVEST

SO BUFF IS 8 HRS AND SOME SEEDS ARE 12 HRS SO BUFF ISNT GOING TO WORK ON 12 HR SEEDS WEN READY UNLESS U ACTIVATE THE BUFF HALFWAY THROUGH THE GERMINATION

Comment

Working...
            X