Gamerocks Rare Login Issues - Need More Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamerocks Rare Login Issues - Need More Information

Today at the date of this post i found an issue to access to the following sites:

www.gamerocks.com

It an hour ago, happily i regained access to the site. If anyone else have the same issues please share it their experience in order to summit a ticket asap.. Until now a guildmate called Gnothi reported a similar issue yesterday in our guild chat after it finished.

Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Do you have any screenshot of the issue? If I (and I'm sure most other people) click the link you've given, it takes us to gamerocks main page

If you do need help with Wartune, please do go through the following troubleshooting:
    http://support.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76

If you are having problems loading into gamerocks itself, will need to contact the site itself and under no circumstance mention the game Wartune

I will edit in the contact for gamerocks if I find it, but please try to troubleshoot the best you can first.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Hya Whakapono
      Issue going on now since wednesday ticket filed apparently its a bigger issue then they thought evenso Memorylane said in a other posting about login issue that she has no problem at all and that it must be your own computer...... well just had E-mail from 1 of support admitting its a problem used the X's to keep the name of support out incase all gona use that persons name
      JUL 03, 2018 | 07:35PM CEST
      R2 XXXX replied:
      Hello,

This matter appears to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared and the developers need more time. We were told they should had fixed this, but they are again asking us to be patient.
      We are sorry about this waiting but it is what we must ask. We hope everything will be fixed as quickly as it is possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-The R2Games Team
      as ya see last part is more standard again

here the post link with 2 screenshots http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...68#post1960668

Oh why is it not allowed to mention trhe game Wartune when contacting gamerocks??? just out of curiosity

ps ArcMorpheus you need to adjust the guild its not tankwars anymore its Fenix
      Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-03-2018, 01:09 PM.
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight
        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Do you have any screenshot of the issue? If I (and I'm sure most other people) click the link you've given, it takes us to gamerocks main page

If you do need help with Wartune, please do go through the following troubleshooting:

If you are having problems loading into gamerocks itself, will need to contact the site itself and under no circumstance mention the game Wartune

I will edit in the contact for gamerocks if I find it, but please try to troubleshoot the best you can first.
          aint got a screenshot of that issue due to lack of time but clearly i remember it said the same message in the image link i send you now, even i tried to test the web url in a google search and all options failed for 1 hour when i tried to logged 1st, pased that time hen i gave up triying the link got worked again, and logged into my account normally. i passed part of that wasted hour reading latest entries in this forum to kill time. and thank you for the answer and the observations.

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          Hya Whakapono
          Issue going on now since wednesday ticket filed apparently its a bigger issue then they thought evenso Memorylane said in a other posting about login issue that she has no problem at all and that it must be your own computer...... well just had E-mail from 1 of support admitting its a problem used the X's to keep the name of support out incase all gona use that persons name
          JUL 03, 2018 | 07:35PM CEST
          R2 XXXX replied:
          Hello,

This matter appears to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared and the developers need more time. We were told they should had fixed this, but they are again asking us to be patient.
          We are sorry about this waiting but it is what we must ask. We hope everything will be fixed as quickly as it is possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-The R2Games Team
          as ya see last part is more standard again

here the post link with 2 screenshots http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...68#post1960668

Oh why is it not allowed to mention trhe game Wartune when contacting gamerocks??? just out of curiosity

ps ArcMorpheus you need to adjust the guild its not tankwars anymore its Fenix
          As i told before at in-game guildchat i checked again my settings and have found the problem, the last signature modifications that i made got saved in the biography thinking it was show alike the signature itself (and confirmed to myself got wrong idea), now i fixed it manually again and it worked very well. as you can see, i putted my latest signature in a curriculum-style mode to talk a little about my life among the game, with their respective data of course.
          and thank you for supporting us with that information you added in this post. Hope see you around a long time.

Note: ain´t updated that signature in a long time, so take the chance to do it nowadays. Maybe in a nearby future gonna try more ways to edit my new signatures to make then a little bit more greater.
          Last edited by Whakapono; 07-04-2018, 02:34 AM. Reason: merged posts. please use edit function in future

Server= S31 US East
          Class = Knight

Comment

Hi theghosthimself,

I had seen you had an issue in a previous post. We needed a screenshot from ArcMorpheus to make sure it was the same thing; the link you gave had 2 separate login issues.

Either way, I will see if there are any updates. I've been informed any gamerocks login issues are forwarded through our support team, unlike how Kabam use to be. For now, please do reply to your ticket at least once every 10 days (hopefully it's resolved before then) to keep it from automatically closing. If possible, give any extra details including any specific time frames this occurs, and such.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Hi theghosthimself,

I had seen you had an issue in a previous post. We needed a screenshot from ArcMorpheus to make sure it was the same thing; the link you gave had 2 separate login issues.

Either way, I will see if there are any updates. I've been informed any gamerocks login issues are forwarded through our support team, unlike how Kabam use to be. For now, please do reply to your ticket at least once every 10 days (hopefully it's resolved before then) to keep it from automatically closing. If possible, give any extra details including any specific time frames this occurs, and such.
              as i said, now that issue it´s fixed in my account. i just wanted to report it due that it also happened with the other guildmate i menctioned before. i re-checked the link and canfirmed your comment. it´s why i posted the reference image i took from that website due that its message it´s the same that i got in that moment, because i couldn´t take the needed screenshot ine right time, i was really worried i that moment. But in a future if i got the same problem again you can be sure i will the required screenshots.
              thanls again for all.

Server= S31 US East
              Class = Knight

Comment

Hi theghosthimself,

the prolem´s no fixed, thank you. i just wanted to make a record due that the same happened to the guildmate i told before.
                If i got the issue again i will post the screenshot in theright time.

Server= S31 US East
                Class = Knight

Comment

Hi theghosthimself,

2 seperate login issue's cause made by 2 different browsers gthe hrome browser will say can not find ip adress while the firefox browser will say can not find gamerocks......
                  How ever if you type in gamerocks without the part between the brackets (https://www.)gamerocks.com(/wartune....) you get to the login page without a problem but you are totally unsecured!!!!!!

and that issue is still going on ... You log in normal... then you refresh cause game get very laggy using Ccleaner or even restart the computer and Bammmmmm white screen.... now i know by typing it in manually every time you can do and when you are logged in refresh fast to the secure page...... but that is not the way!!!! i hear from r2 players they have same kind of problems as well from other servers on gamerocks ( and other cluster) most can just not be bothered anymore with filing ticket or putting it in here cause 9 out of 10 times it is denied any way's ... bit from the idiotic that we have to proof all the time that it is not the computer!!!!! as if we are all starters they better find what they did wrong the day before patch and fix it or just refresh to 2 days before patch find error then put patch back in....
                  Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-05-2018, 03:37 PM.
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

I think I understand what you're saying. All I can recommend is to install an internet security programme onto your computer until gamerocks is able to fix the issue (I would hope players already have this :/). R2Games is only able to forward the issue unfortunately, providing that extra added security is up to gamerocks IT, and out of R2Games control.
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

I think I understand what you're saying. All I can recommend is to install an internet security programme onto your computer until gamerocks is able to fix the issue (I would hope players already have this :/). R2Games is only able to forward the issue unfortunately, providing that extra added security is up to gamerocks IT, and out of R2Games control.
                      No worry i have but that does not fix the issue ... and i do not know if it is only gamerocks issue, Since it started the moment R2 prepared for the patch on the wednesday (Day prior patch 8.0)
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

all the megue they want do are dead can not get 750 or 760 and they not saiding or doing a dam thing this read sucks

Comment

Originally posted by VINCENTLOWER2 View Post
                          all the megue they want do are dead can not get 750 or 760 and they not saiding or doing a dam thing this read sucks
                          Any screenshots, and troubleshooting to let us know what you've tried already please?
                          The above page can help

In regards to the gamerocks issues, may I ask what internet security product is being used please. Feel free to PM me the brand and type if you're not comfortable sharing on the public forum.
                          eg. Norton Internet Security

Am wondering if this may have something to do with the issues
                          Last edited by Whakapono; 07-07-2018, 02:03 AM.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

I use supersafe as it has browser protection for those pesky unsecured logins and payment protection for making payments online

Comment

Any screenshots, and troubleshooting to let us know what you've tried already please?
                              The above page can help

In regards to the gamerocks issues, may I ask what internet security product is being used please. Feel free to PM me the brand and type if you're not comfortable sharing on the public forum.
                              eg. Norton Internet Security

Am wondering if this may have something to do with the issues
                              Sure i use Mcafee but before you say try without i did!

Aswell noscript; ghostery; ublock origin and even without all the security you can put on it is the same no matter what browser no matter how ya set the security

The fact is it started the day prior the patch; wait 10 to 15 min after oyu get whitescren while trying now and then to refresh page and you get the secure page to server numbers!
                              Or type gamerocks.com only that in address bar and you load in just fine unsecured!!!!!!!!!

And as they say from support

Hello,
                              -The R2Games Team

that was 3th of july nothing after and still happening!!!!!!!!
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X