Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imperial War - Impossible to enter for whole guild - loss of FINAL season reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial War - Impossible to enter for whole guild - loss of FINAL season reward

As you are aware by now, some guilds couldn't enter imperial war last matching.

Our guild VictisHNR was ranked 4th and had a chance to be ranked higher. Fact that you can CHECK in game datas, we all know it.
    But because everyone got the message you can see on screenshot, none of us could enter.

On top of that, We never got the final season reward.

And you would like us to accept the pathetic 2k yarama coins in the compensation????

Do you really think it is fair? When we fought every week for 3 months to get at rank 4. The compensation is only good for the lack of rewards we couldn't get entering that day.

WERE IS OUR SEASON REWARD should be at least 9K reward???

All members in the guild should be sent by mail the final reward. You know it is totally wrong otherwise.
    Attached Files
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Click image for larger version

Name:	imperial ranking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	553.1 KB
ID:	1961156

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
      [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1961156**[/ATTACH]
      this is our ranking befor the day when imperial war final round was we deserve the reward for it we fought for 3 months for the reward

Comment

I am the Guild Master of Victus Honor.. above posts are my guildies... because we could not enter Imperial War ..We loss a minimum of 9000 yarama coins !! Please make this fix for whole guild! Thanks!!

Comment

I was informed that your guild should received the 9000 yarama coins in 3-5 days. Let me know if it hasn't arrived after 5 days.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Hi G M Equinox, thank you very much for your return. Very much appreciated.
            What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Working...
            X