This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 games ignoring my ticket

Accorting to gm Equinox i had to send ticket but they ignoring my tickets. So please help me

had totally 1.3k usd in those photo and you causing crime here by banning me and not refund me.

So plz dont be this ungodly. Becasue i didnt do any players anything there.
    Please give my money back to my bank account

***, over 48 ppl saw this thread but none of those is stand agaisnt this injustice thing

Plz answer me now

55 ppl see this thread but not answer

Only monsteriously people can stole ppls money and banned them from that server such as r2 games
    Last edited by Whakapono; 07-04-2018, 03:15 AM. Reason: merged posts. please in future use edit function

Comment

Others players can't do anything about it and moderators have repeatedly stated on other threads that bans cannot be discussed on the forum.

Your best bet is to submit a ticket. If you're unable to submit a ticket, a mod may be able to give you a link you can use to contact R2 support.

If R2 is not able to resolve the issue and/or get you a refund, your next best bet would be to see about disputing the transactions with your financial institution. If you used credit card, that's usually a bit easier to do.

Comment

Thank you for your post but they ignoring my tickets hun

Comment

Charge-backs result in permanent on any and all accounts. When you register an account and start playing the account, you automatically agree to the user agreement. Please see attached all the red boxes you violated which resulted in your ban. It does, however, include spamming on R2 staff. Click image for larger version

Name:	TOS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	1961169

Also depending on the banking institute you usually, you must file a charge-back within 120 days of the transaction. As such there are transaction dating back to 2016 that are outside the scope of this feature. Please file a ticket with support if you feel is such the case you never received the goods you bought, which you did and used and even received spender rewards.

Good Luck.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

because i thought my account were permamently banned first day but later then professor said it was for 3 days banned and then upraged for my vulgar language. But i thought it was for permamently. Now plz re make it for 3 days for good

Comment

Hello NeoDomino,

Please reply to the thread this screenshot was taken from. It is a lot less messy when one GM or Moderator is dealing with player specific issues, as they will know more detail. If this is a screenshot of a Private Message, I urge you get familiar with the forum rules before posting again.

Thank you
              Last edited by Whakapono; 07-04-2018, 02:57 AM.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

All i need is unban account or refund

Comment

These photo is my recharge script at r2 games. and i want to refund my money or want you to unban my account if you wont give back my money. So plz help me Whakapono.

Comment

Apologies, I see your other threads were closed, so am guessing Equinox wants to handle via PM
                    Unfortunately we have no power over bans of game accounts, just bans on forum accounts. If you have any queries about your ticket, a request for an update, please flick the GM a message. If needed, keep replying your ticket at least once every 10 days to keep it from automatically closing, until your issue is resolved.
                    Again please read forum rules, as we would hate for someone to be banned on the forum due to constant badgering about a game ban. Good luck.

In case you're wondering, your screenshots are still visible to both voluntary and R2Games support staff. I just had to hide as it had your personal log details showing. In future, please hide any log names and/or emails on public forums to keep your identity safe.

Mod Edit:
                    I feel I need to include a note here, that Moderators, In Game GM, and Mentors are voluntary positions. We are players too. Please see the following link to view more details
                    http://support.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=59
                    If you have any issues with any of the voluntary staff, please send supporting screenshots into tickets (the entire conversation if chat or messages are involved, to show both sides), and things will be handled from there.
                    As stated earlier, I wish you luck on your future gaming ventures
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 07-04-2018, 08:09 PM.
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                    X