Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm having an issue getting back on my server now after reloading. It's been like this for 15 min for me. My game hubby is on S385 like me but he can log just fine. I've put in a ticket. I already rebooted my modem, cleared cache and all the other jazz that is suggested to do.
    Attached Files
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Eudy Domain
      :

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...udy-domain-bug
      Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 11-03-2019, 09:41 AM.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

can not refine peerage halidoms and artifacts. stats remain at 10 stars with no refinement. godly refinement crystals are consumed with no benefit.

Comment

Still an issue...

Before and after screenshots attached....
          Last edited by drennawartune; 11-20-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response, drennawartune Current max refinement level for Peerage Artifact and Halidom is 10 stars. Max refinement level for the rest of the Peerage equipment is 20 stars.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what about the br he lost with the new patch?

Comment

What the heck ...... the weekly devotion chests ...why put that nasty pop up in what cost you 400 balen! when by accident click on it, specially if it is behind!!!!!! the click to continue playing pop up!!!!!!!!! RIDICULES i have not much balens now i lose 400 caused by that bloody nasty trick

Comment

Originally posted by spero.meliora666 View Post
                  What the heck ...... the weekly devotion chests ...why put that nasty pop up in what cost you 400 balen! when by accident click on it, specially if it is behind!!!!!! the click to continue playing pop up!!!!!!!!! RIDICULES i have not much balens now i lose 400 caused by that bloody nasty trick
                  its only 400 balens if u want double rewards so not a bug

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

its only 400 balens if u want double rewards so not a bug
                    Point is i did not want it bloody click to continue in front of it so click that and it straight activate that **** .
                    Secondly for you 400 balen maybe not much for me is.

Comment

Originally posted by spero.meliora666 View Post

Point is i did not want it bloody click to continue in front of it so click that and it straight activate that **** .
                      Secondly for you 400 balen maybe not much for me is.
                      if u click cancel u collect box click continue u spend 400 balens collect double rewards think before clicking read what it actualy says before clicking further

SO NOT A ACTUAL BUG

Comment

if u click cancel u collect box click continue u spend 400 balens collect double rewards think before clicking read what it actualy says before clicking further

SO NOT A ACTUAL BUG
                        it is a bug, that message should not come up at all. - It should only appear if you click the link top right on devo panel

Comment

SO NOT A ACTUAL BUG
                          bloody click to continue in front of it what makes everything shady!!! so click to get that away and it straight took the click as wanting the double rewards! perhaps you read what is typed here! specially the part about the click to continue!

So yes it is something for this topic cause topic say "Bug reports and Support" so topic not only specify for bug's

Cause when do the click to continue playing as asked it should not!!!!! use click to do anything accepting starting etc!!!

And the bloody pop up "click to continue playing" jumps in screen random
                          Last edited by spero.meliora666; 12-13-2019, 01:40 PM. Reason: adding

Comment

This thread is not a discussion thread. Please read the instructions in the first post of this thread if you wish to use it.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Settings Interface Does Not Load
                              Settings Interface will not load when clicking on the Gear Icon. Also you can see my Battle Oracle not loading
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I lost 2 of my characters at different servers. i was playing at server 894 and 887 my character name was ArowManMoon but today when i logged in, it told me to start over with a new toon at both the servers. really? wth is this R2? i was a vip and had a recharge history i was in a guild and was playing the game actively. there wasnt any criteria met for deleting my character,, even then i lost both of my toons. is this what u call professionalism? really? such an incompetent team . i need an answer on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X