Server not ready, please wait.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R240180321
    started a topic Server not ready, please wait.

s730

• R2300938008
    replied
    greetings guys, 1 day later my last issue i have found a new one. remember that i said before that i cleared firefox cache and other stuff? after tried to relogi as always in firefox, my account got freezed at the last loading stage (as you can see in screencapture) or in the "almost best-case scenario" it also freezes after that pops the dialogue square where its supposed i click the green button to allow the page to save data in my pc (as usual when anybody opens the game for the1st time in any browser), i need help if possible and/or teach which another way i can try on firefox to allow that data save (via configuration or similar) in order to finish the game load. it only happens in firefox, i can access perfectly normal by using google chrome and avast secure browser in my current pc, thank god.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    now i finally got access to my server several minutes ago, thank you so much guys, it was an awesome job!! here are the views.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    I have reported this. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by Patje View Post
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1965654**[/ATTACH]
    just like you, i have the same problem!! ;(

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    i have a similar issue on s31 of gamerocks, the only one i use, after joining eudaemon domian today it started to get black.screened while waiting the battle countdown. i already tried to refreshing the game itself, to clean all stuff in the navigator i usually use for playing (mozilla firefox) besides cache just in case, i restarted pc, and also tried to log into another browser (avast secure browser) to confirm if it was a problem of the navigator and got the same result, pls need help too. up to the time i post this reply i passed more than 2 hours in that point of the loading screen, all seems to lock-on into the game itself.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Patje View Post
    i have problems to i come on online i at city and i have black screen and i see events and all of it only not the rest
    http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ish-help/page3

Some people have found that they can enter and leave battleground and the screen is fine after. If that doesn't work for you, please send in a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Patje
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos1.png
Views:	1
Size:	310.0 KB
ID:	1965654

Leave a comment:

• Patje
    replied
    i have problems to i come on online i at city and i have black screen and i see events and all of it only not the rest

Leave a comment:

• R297798561
    replied
    S713 with the same problem, please advice to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• xThePunishmenT
    replied

serves 533 with the same problem when trying loguin

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by seicobass View Post
    S786 also has this problem, along with 785 and 784 which i dont use.
    The workaround for this issue is to manually change the URL to say http:// instead of the https:// some browsers are defaulting to.

Leave a comment:

• seicobass
    replied
    S786 also has this problem, along with 785 and 784 which i dont use.

Leave a comment:

• Robin Beljaars
    replied
    Originally posted by Robin Beljaars View Post
    s701 has the same problems
    I found a work around that kan meaby work for the others delete the cache and cokies that made it work for me

Leave a comment:

• Robin Beljaars
    replied
    s701 has the same problems

Leave a comment:

Working...
X