Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    Does any of you who get this problem with Server not ready, tryed to reinstal or instal Java, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave player? Not all browsers have in build an flash player, some needs separate instal on PC/laptop. Sometimes its due browser, an relog and clear cache and cookies from PC should help. I bet R2 is aware of situation and they are thinking at an fix for it. Im using browser here and r2 client, and mini client also, And have only one time this problem like an year ago.
    PS: just trying to help.
    Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 07-14-2018, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R224384998 View Post
    I get same thing on 716 - ive sent you my ID in pm memory lane. FYI - it appears to be browser related only (chrome/firefox tested). I can succesfully login with full client and mini client.
    Message received, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R224384998
    replied
    I get same thing on 716 - ive sent you my ID in pm memory lane. FYI - it appears to be browser related only (chrome/firefox tested). I can succesfully login with full client and mini client.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    Silver Keep continues having this trouble today allthought it was gone for a moment yesterday evning.. thought it was ok but it seems to have been returning
    Your screenshot and ID has been received by pm. Thank you. Please keep letting us know when this issue occurs. I won't be needing additional screenshots from you.

Once again, anyone else getting a 'server not ready' error, please help us forward the issue by providing a screenshot and your ID number from www.r2games.com - this can be sent to me via pm if preferable.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Silver Keep continues having this trouble today allthought it was gone for a moment yesterday evning.. thought it was ok but it seems to have been returning

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Popo4093 View Post
    S148 Cold Cliff been that way for past 2 days
    Can you please provide a screenshot of the error and your UID from the upper left corner at www.r2games.com (below your account name/email address, where it says ID)?

Leave a comment:

• Popo4093
    replied
    S148 Cold Cliff been that way for past 2 days

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R217013843 View Post
    hi all got the same issue on server 243 mean S1 too becauze of merge long time ago, but those server are working , i got the message and cant connect, i m using firefox and can t install mini client becauze it s MAC, is some of u got solution ? ty
    If it's still happening for you, can you please provide a screenshot of the error and your UID from the upper left corner at www.r2games.com (below your account name/email address, where it says ID)?

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

If you're still having problems, can you grab your UID from the upper left corner at www.r2games.com for me, please?
    Do i need to make a ticket too before this goes away? it comes back after every refresh now..

Leave a comment:

• R217013843
    replied
    hi all got the same issue on server 243 mean S1 too becauze of merge long time ago, but those server are working , i got the message and cant connect, i m using firefox and can t install mini client becauze it s MAC, is some of u got solution ? ty

Leave a comment:

• analiberty65
    replied
    well sad to say after refreshing there it goes again.. server not ready please wait

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

yep..here still having issues
    If you're still having problems, can you grab your UID from the upper left corner at www.r2games.com for me, please?

Leave a comment:

• analiberty65
    replied

Still having the issue on S1? I just checked it and it was okay.
    tyvm its okey now after 3 hours lol...ty

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied

yep..here still having issues

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by nugnug View Post
    still not ready.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X