Server did not reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server did not reset

us west - s35 after being down most of yesterday and again this AM we no longer get message server not ready but nothing reset..

I'll post here too, for anyone coming to the forum today - I have already received screenshots and a name to forward to support. The issue with events not resetting on the GameRocks S11 and S15 merged groups has been forwarded.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-16-2018, 10:39 AM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

s57 gamerock server as well too

Comment

thats part of our server 11/13/42/57 etc. all reported

Comment

been reported as part of our server 11/13/42/57 etc

Comment

Gamerocks server 11/13/42/57- unable to call Emereldia, unable to call guild tree, Sky Trail is also nerfed- posts say empty- its not, even if you take one you get no rewards, some posts have people who have over 16 hrs of occupation time (WUT???) yeah 16 hrs, No Eud Domain even though it took everyones gold for auto sign up, Can't take posts in Time Vortex, Post there too have 16 HOUR occupations there too, Rift does not change in Time Vortex. Too much to write a ticket only to get told to "clear my cache and cookies" much less the shear volume of screenshots required. What a freakin mess. Pure dumpster fire.

Comment

Are they ever going to get this server fixed nothing but henna raid reset and only those in our server are in there who wants to raid peeps from their own server.. none of our weekly dungeons reset so missing out of AA, HS, MS, **, Tara, Narrandera, Lord's Trial, EW the comp was good for what it was but rewards for all these others are we going to lose out on?

S35

Comment

weekly wont reset til monday so we been told. ive just got out of sky after 75hrs stuck in it

Comment

Much of the stuff that didn't work prior to maintenance is now working. The weekly stuff is supposed to reset at normal time as far as we know.

Comment

Working...
                  X