Henna Raids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henna Raids

Don't know if this is just me or several people, but figured regardless, it's not right.
    Server 780, 7/17/18 (I'm several hours behind the server so it might be a bit confusing)

I'm raiding in Henna Lab, and for some odd reason, it's not using any skills...
    It's letting me pick a skill, it's registering the skill (by putting the icon above my head) but my character decides to not attack and after 1.5-2 turns, attacks with a basic attack (otherwise known as auto-attack). This isn't "major" but it isn't minor either because now you HAVE to look for weak people because your opponent can use their skills against you, but you can't use any skill yourself.

If any more info is needed, feel free to pm me (I don't use forums much but I'll try to check often due to this thread). S780 - Dagurash

Also, if anyone else is having this issue or a similar issue, please post below with your server. Would be nice to know i'm not the only one lol.
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

At least you can go in it-on gamerocks S11 group- can not even enter.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
      At least you can go in it-on gamerocks S11 group- can not even enter.
      So why even post if you don't have something relevant to say? Yeah it sucks but, posting on everything isn't going to fix it so could you not? K thx

Also update: I reloaded game and it fixed itself, letting me use skills. Still a weird bug and could lead to something worst eventually so might be good to look into it or add it to a list.
      S791, Indominus
      Knighted Archer
      Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Sometimes it's due to server lag, and the only thing you can do is refresh. Keep an eye on it. If refreshing doesn't fix it, let us know.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X