Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening with the game right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening with the game right now?

Background goes bitmapped, nothing will open. Try to refresh. White screen, white screen, blackscreen. Finally loads. Takes 5 minutes to open anything. Only open thing on the laptop was wartune. Cache cleaned. Disk defragmented. Computer restarted. Nothing helps. But then I tested and other websites load no problem. This is happening a lot since the patch. Something's not right!

happening since day before patch whitescreen all the time whe you get it takes 10to 15 min till you able with a refresh of webpage to get in ...only other way is to type by hand gamerocks.com
    only that part not "https://www." on forehand and not "/wartune/play" afterward then ya straight loading in ...oh but totally unsecured.
    you can afcourse file tickets screenshots etc but all oyu get is the standard did you try other browser clean history did you clean this and that did ya restart modem etc.

and if ya lucky after 12 days about ya wilget the confirmation that there is a problem and you just have to be patient

While it is not that hard to look at wednesday prior the patch and see what went wrong on that day!

So yup John there loads more with that problem
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

This is hilarious..Im sorry... Im so so sorry..pardon me but this post just made my day..something isint right on wartune? please someone give the man an oscar!!!! He just pointed something very big! Something is always wrong in wartune lmao!!! How about the lag, bugs, bugs and more bugs... and now the issue that is speading over whole game whit this very weard loggin issue that seems to pick up the players it wana disturb. Some weard kinda virus? But ofcourse, its a game whit lots of issues bc its a beloved game of many.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
      X