Castle Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Wars

when your in the bottom field the chat box gets in you way hard to press fight button and also the garrison button, so the guild that ends up in the bottom has a disadvantage to start with due to this issue

This isn't a bug, it's just bad placement of a button. When I complained about this a month ago, I was told they can't move the buttons or the bullhorn box. I was told I should use the browser zoom out function, or the ctrl+mouse wheel, to zoom out to adjust the page size. I did ask that they forward a request to move the whole castle war game panel up a few pixels to clear the chat area, but haven't heard anything back on that.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

go to full screen when doing Castle wars and the chat box will be outside the play screen ..at least that is what i do at that moment
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Hopefully this will see you using at least 1100 x 980 resolution since the template is at a fixed point that scrolling up and down (side to side) won't work. If you have less resolution than what is specified, even in full screen will not help your cause. I should have posted long ago about using a mobile device (on Puffin) to enter Castle Wars or Imperial War as it doesn't zoom, scroll, or move around, either at full or normal screen; you get only half a view (top parts); but I don't think they would listen anyways.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Game was not made to be played on mobile to begin with that the cellphone's got bigger and people can use it now to play games on is secondary on every normal sized pc screen and laptop you can normally go to full screen and the chat box will be not in the way ...That people are so addicted they need to play on there phone's and at work (often minimized or if not able to have a laptop there then on the cellphone) is something you can not blame the game for.

Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I play, at some point of time, on a custom made program, so I am pretty versed as to what resolution changes occured.

When this game was created, the min res was 800x600... You get a bigger screen if you go full screen or you can cascade 4 windows at that size to navigate with your characters. However, after 5.1, the res min changed, so people with smaller screens/resolutions will have it difficult.

I play on mobile because I am hardly home that I have time to glue my posterior onto the seat to be an all day game slave (I have a life, you know). Plus, I don't feel like lugging a laptop around, either.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

a well they like to annoy players

Comment

Working...
              X